SSCA Spec Racer Ford setups

Post your SSCA Spec Racer Ford setups here!

===============================================================================
Charlotte bu William Nowell

If you are sleeping on the spec ford, WAKE UP. This car is a blast and the competition is top notch. I ran the whole series last session and finished 7th in my division and had a ball the whole time. My best is a 1:22.1 with an opt of 1:21.7.

Did I mention it's FREE!!!!

Attachments

• 1.22.1xx- charlt - Everyone.sto
    708 bytes · Views: 2,835
This is the little car the runs with the Pontiac right? I tried this car once when I first got iracing and it was at Summit Point... I'll just say that the track looks very good going backwards... hehe

My setup from last season. I had many battles here and a few wins. This was my fav rookie car. Can be a handful for some but if you get a grasp for it, it is really rewarding.

Attachments

• 1.01.1xx Sum.Point_short- specracer.sto
    708 bytes · Views: 2,158
This is my first season here so my setup may change with time but this is a good base. I think a little more negative rear camber will help get around the corners but have not tested it yet.

Attachments

• silve.sto
    708 bytes · Views: 1,751
anfreri,

Looks like by the name of William's setup that it is the regular version (fwd layout) of the track, not reverse. With the SRF on the OTM, this setup was really stable. Not sure how it will be with the SRF now since it got the NTM.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%