Released SS Roslagen

Like this track a lot.

Sector 1-I find this section flowing,to say the least.Every corner seems to be connected in such a fashion that it poses a challenge and a nice experience all into one,especially between 0:59 and 1:17

Sector 2-The tighter section of the course is at the beginning of the sector,winding through the village.However,from 2:50 onwards,it becomes a beast of a straight.The profound bumps at the start,the jump,the bridge and that other jump which caught out what I do believe is the Ai.Really,the best sector of the three.

Sector 3-Perfectly placed Hay bails can catch people out(like you) and is a make or break section of the stage.Rest of the sector is high speed punctuated by sharp corners

This is just my opinion.

Like this track a lot.

Sector 1-I find this section flowing,to say the least.Every corner seems to be connected in such a fashion that it poses a challenge and a nice experience all into one,especially between 0:59 and 1:17

Sector 2-The tighter section of the course is at the beginning of the sector,winding through the village.However,from 2:50 onwards,it becomes a beast of a straight.The profound bumps at the start,the jump,the bridge and that other jump which caught out what I do believe is the Ai.Really,the best sector of the three.

Sector 3-Perfectly placed Hay bails can catch people out(like you) and is a make or break section of the stage.Rest of the sector is high speed punctuated by sharp corners

This is just my opinion.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear your opinion.
I'm happy for all opinions, praise, tips and ideas

Thanks! DeepJKL_Fin
Nice drive 4:31:71 is not so bad
I'm glad you like my job
They make me want to continue working
Thank you....

Thanks! I also got new inspiration for my RallyPark... :) The drive was awful... but i only scratched the car... i can cut and compile my total destruction video ends under the name: SS Roslagen - Teaching Some Respect. ;)

Thanks! I also got new inspiration for my RallyPark... :) The drive was awful... but i only scratched the car... i can cut and compile my total destruction video ends under the name: SS Roslagen - Teaching Some Respect. ;)

Fun that we can inspire each other.
I think I may take a little break, I have had pain in my finger of all BTB clicking.... lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.6%