SS Dashboard for Dirt Rally 2 (for SimHub)

DiRT Rally 2.0 SS Dashboard for Dirt Rally 2 (for SimHub) 2.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for this nice dashboard. However, I want to report a bug. The circles in the last dash are not centered, as you can see in the attached image:
ss_dashboard.jpg

I hope this is not just an error on my side...

Thank you for this nice dashboard. However, I want to report a bug. The circles in the last dash are not centered, as you can see in the attached image:
View attachment 357593
I hope this is not just an error on my side...

It's not really bug of the dashboard itself but rather a characteristic of SimHub, for certain graphic widgets and on different resolutions, you'll have to choose a target device for them to look correctly placed, I opted to place those two widgets correctly on iOS devices, knowing they wouldn't show correctly on a PC monitor.

It may be due to screen resolution differences or anything else, I can't really tell, though this shouldn't happen and designs should look equally good on any device. I've already referred this problem to SimHub's developer, but have no hope it will be solved any time soon.

There's however a simple way to solve it, manually adjust the widgets into position yourself. Unfortunately, at this moment that's the only solution.

It's not really bug of the dashboard itself but rather a characteristic of SimHub, for certain graphic widgets and on different resolutions, you'll have to choose a target device for them to look correctly placed, I opted to place those two widgets correctly on iOS devices, knowing they wouldn't show correctly on a PC monitor.

It may be due to screen resolution differences or anything else, I can't really tell, though this shouldn't happen and designs should look equally good on any device. I've already referred this problem to SimHub's developer, but have no hope it will be solved any time soon.

There's however a simple way to solve it, manually adjust the widgets into position yourself. Unfortunately, at this moment that's the only solution.

Ah okay, thank you for the clarification! I will have a look!

Great Dash for DR2. A bit of feedback, can you change/update the revlight/gear blink to DR2 raw [CarSettings_RPMShiftLight1] / [CarSettings_RPMShiftLight2] ? It's a bit distracting to use SimHub's % redline instead of the one ingame for each car. Thank you!

Awesome dashboard!

How do i get the dashboard to be an overlay ontop of fulscreen/boderless game? When i make the game fulscreen/borderless, the dashboard dissapears.

Awesome job and thanks so much for sharing. In screen 3 i propose you to insert the % progresscounter like the one from screen 8. There's a free spot in the right side and it would fit perfectly in the design you made imo :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back