SRW s1 wheel dial utility

Maybe the EKSimRacing SLIMax Manager Pro-Software could work. I have the same wheel but no licence yet. Tell me if you find out more. I am curious.

Upvote 0
EK does work for the dials but it is a little bit buggy when it comes to the SRW, sometimes making the dials toggle without touching them or hanging at least with rfactor 2. It is also a program that does a lot more than I need...so the dial utility was a nice compact solution to the SRW dials which is why I liked it so much.

Upvote 0
I have found the solution. To install vjoy on windows 10 and let it work with the Dial Utility the only way is to download vjoy version 2.0.3 https://sourceforge.net/projects/vj...x/2.0.3 210414/vJoy203SDK-070514.zip/download
First install vjoy afterwards install "Setup SRW-S1 Dial Utility 1.6.exe"
Now on Windows Game Controllers or Game controller settings you will see two vJoy devices. In my case the first one is the one that shows the action of the three dials and it is configured with 32 buttons.
Some times it doesn't work properly all you have to do is to reinstall SRW-S1 Dial Utility
The problem is that it is not possible to make any change to vjoy configuration not even an apply to current settings because it will disable the recognition of the dials.
So, it is not possible to use UCR any more, but nevertheless is possible to use the dials.
If someone can use UCR with this solution I will appreciate regarding comments

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%