SRU Livery Contest : McLaren 720S GT3 skin by Whalenap Designs

Skins SRU Livery Contest : McLaren 720S GT3 skin by Whalenap Designs 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whalenap submitted a new resource:

SRU Livery Contest Proposal - SRU 10H Silverstone

Hey there,

Here is my proposal for the RD & SRU livery contest.
Names of the drivers to update with flags, according to the final entries.

View attachment 498916

I opted for a heavy use of light gray to contrast with the charcoal gray of the base, all in a matte / metallic finish.

View attachment 498915

Green is in the minority because it is very flashy, which makes it very recognizable despite its low proportion.

View attachment 498911[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I am sorry to read this... I just downloaded the archive and checked every single file. Everything is fine and I don't understand why it doesn't work. Can you check your folder customs and see I you have the following files ?
- in customs/cars > a file named "1 SRU 10h Silverstone by Whalenap Designs.json"
- in customs/liveries > a folder named "SRU 10H Silverstone by Whalenap Designs"

If yes, you should load your game and find "SRU" among the available teams when selecting the McLaren 720S GT3

Mi dispiace leggere questo... ho appena scaricato l'archivio e controllato ogni singolo file. Va tutto bene e non capisco perché non funziona. Puoi controllare la tua cartella doganale e vedere che hai i seguenti file?
- in dogana/auto > un file denominato "1 SRU 10h Silverstone by Whalenap Designs.json"
- in dogana/livree > una cartella denominata "SRU 10H Silverstone by Whalenap Designs"

Se sì, dovresti caricare il tuo gioco e trovare "SRU" tra le squadre disponibili quando selezioni la McLaren 720S GT3
in the ACC documents I have the name both in cars and in liveries, but in game it has a black base livery with green details ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%