.SRS for a converted mod?

I have recently been trying to convert mods from rFactor to AMS (for personal use only), but the conversion of rfactortools does not give me SRS and TGA files. The latter I can create with photoshop or get the original mod file in rFactor, but I don't know how to do it for the SRS files. I can see the mod cars in the list of all cars, but that way I don't see the specific category. I tried to rename the rFM file to SRS, but it crashed the game.

Can someone help me with that?

Last edited:
Go into the Series folder and look at how the .srs files are used with their relevant vehicle filters...you would have had to assign that mod a vehicle filter before you converted, just copy a SRS out of that folder and change the relevant lines and then paste it back into the series folder with the TGA file for that SRS file. Make sure they are named the same. Its literally a case of changing two lines (if you want to be REALLY lazy about things).

Go into the Series folder and look at how the .srs files are used with their relevant vehicle filters...you would have had to assign that mod a vehicle filter before you converted, just copy a SRS out of that folder and change the relevant lines and then paste it back into the series folder with the TGA file for that SRS file. Make sure they are named the same. Its literally a case of changing two lines (if you want to be REALLY lazy about things).

Is the same thing about SCE mods?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years