SRS Brands Hatch GP Ferrari 488 GT3

Hello guys!

This is my first post on RaceDepartmen.

I m 488 gt3 Ferrari fan boy, so I give u guys my Setup for this amazing track with a fast corners and parts of the track where is very difficult to overtake in my opinion!

I hope u like it, any question or advice plz let me now!

This setup is about Suspension and Rear wing. On this track with this car, what I want is a car for handle all the "fast" corners without losse my rear, so for that I just reduce the suspension spring and ride height for a better downforce!

The Gearbox is on minimum position, all the hp and Torque of this car have to be use on this track, so with no long straight we don't need a long gearbox.

On this setup is possible run a S tyres at max 30c on track, maybe u will have a Rear Left Tyre hot but if u do a good racing line without miss to much the break it points u can have a good temperature again on the Lefts turns, when ur car using all the grip from the right side.

Rear wing as 7 for me is the best, u have a better downforce and the same time ur car is more easy to control, for a 1h hour race I recommend 7 but for the qualify u can go as 5.

For finish my post u need to now on this track and car/setup u can not do a fast turns whithout any smooth, be a gentlemen when u turn, aggressive turning only make u spin and put ur RL tyre Very Hot...

I hope u like it

Cheers

Joao Afonso

http://megashare.megahd.com.br/657b69eb587df697f8570c367c96a2e3

http://www.simracingsystem.com/lapscoresrs.php?a=pMC/qMeV&b=Y3t8&c=lsC1t8ap&d=oKy0sNeY

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%