SRO e-Sports Championship!

After the success of the charity race of March 29, SRO finally decided to create an e-Sports championship using ACC.
Here the link to register (only for real drivers and pro sim racers for now, us mortals will be able to register in a few days apparently):

Last edited:
Honestly speaking I was a bit disappointed by the quality of racing. Maybe the amount of training the racing drivers got was lacking.
Kuno Wittmer was the most impressive driver of the bunch for me.

Funny was though, that I always misheard "Kenton Koch" as "Captain Cook". Couldn't unhear this... :roflmao:

Honestly speaking I was a bit disappointed by the quality of racing. Maybe the amount of training the racing drivers got was lacking.
Kuno Wittmer was the most impressive driver of the bunch for me.

Funny was though, that I always misheard "Kenton Koch" as "Captain Cook". Couldn't unhear this... :roflmao:

Guessing a lot of drivers here haven’t really had much of any prior experience with ACC or even sim racing in general, looks like this will be changing now so things will improve.

Guessing a lot of drivers here haven’t really had much of any prior experience with ACC or even sim racing in general, looks like this will be changing now so things will improve.
That is my hope. I will continue watching these events for sure.

Here’s the round only link:

I’m really surprised that RD isn’t giving these any attention, first the charity event which was awesome and now round one of this series. @Paul Jeffrey what’s up here?
Hmm but this is not the round one of the series I posted about. This is another event called "GT Rivals" organized by GTWC America.

I think the OP was originally referring to this from GT World Challenge Europe:

Calendar Pro and Silver Cup
Round 1 - Silverstone - 26 April
Round 2 - Total 24 Hours of Spa - 10 May
Round 3 - Nürburgring - 17 May
Round 4 - Barcelona – 31 May
Round 5 - Track to be decided by public vote – 14 June
Grand Final TBD

Calendar Am Cup
Round 1 - Silverstone – 16 May
Round 2 - Total 24 Hours of Spa - 23 May
Round 3 - Nürburgring - 30 May
Round 4 - Barcelona – 6 June
Round 5 - Track to be decided by public vote – 13 June
Grand Final TBD

But there is also this from GT World Challenge America:

April 12th | Laguna Seca Raceway
April 19th | Misano
April 26th | Paul Ricard
May 3rd | Spa Francorchamps
May 10th | Suzuka
May 17th | Barcelona
May 24th | Mount Panorama
May 31st | Kyalami **Finals Event**
*Subject to change

And heres the SRO news after the first Invitational Race @ Laguna Seca.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back