SRO E-Sport GT Series (SPA) | Silver Qualifiers Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PhilS13 @Erhan Jajovski fml you guys are on another level, you both plan to attend?

Was using BB 57-58 through out the lap. Also would go down to 2nd in les combes and campus.
As much as I like racing(and simracing) a weekend like this is simply not worth spending 24 hours in planes and 2000 $.

I've been to the 24hr before as part of a larger european trip. Amazing event no doubt. I encourage everyone to go. But maybe not as a 2.5 day in and out from Canada.

I'm in the 33s now, but I can't drive anymore until the event is over. I don't know how much the times dropped last weekend in the previous qualifiers. Can I sit easy at Zandvoort this weekend or is it gonna b tight? :O_o:

I saw them, yes. Thank you

Can you give me any idea in regards of brake bias? I've tried 58.4 ABS 2, 59 and 60 ABS 3, 61 ABS 4. I tried 57 but the rear swings round easily in La Source and Bruxelles

Just trying to understand why people are still improving even if is past 19 CEST and the qualy had to be close at 18 CEST. Some guys put themselves into the top 12 and this is not correct for the others that are out now

Welp I missed it by basically nothing, couldn't drive these last few days and my time wasn't good enough to hold on. Congrats to the top 12 :thumbsup:
I still have no idea how to drive this car :D

Guys have you already received the email for the confirmation and the replay? I remember that for Monza almost immediately they asked for the replay but there wasn't plenty of time like now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%