SRO E-Sport GT Series (SPA) | Silver Qualifiers Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you start with 62 litres and it goes down as you drive.
Tempted to let the car idle for however long (an hour?) to let it run down.
Ah ok I got you know.
But there is a time limit to complete 4 laps which some people don´t even manage after a big sping and heavy crash.
Countdown starts once you begin driving, rather than crossing the S/F line the very first time, unless Im mistaken again.

Guys, I have a question - does my time stay in the system if I disable Penalties under Realism and roam all across the track? (Eau Rouge, Stavelot, Blanchimont, the usual suspects.)

On the SRO E-Sport event loading screen, it says what I set up under Realism - Custom if I turn them off. (Otherwise I can use Pro as I am using the other Pro settings anyway, so I could test.)

Guys, I have a question - does my time stay in the system if I disable Penalties under Realism and roam all across the track? (Eau Rouge, Stavelot, Blanchimont, the usual suspects.)

On the SRO E-Sport event loading screen, it says what I set up under Realism - Custom if I turn them off. (Otherwise I can use Pro as I am using the other Pro settings anyway, so I could test.)

Ok, the answer to this is a definite 'no.'

I have tried a no hold barred stint, but I began to receive track limit violation time penalties almost straight away even though I had Penalties on Disabled in the Realism menu.

Didn't even bother finishing the attempt.

The reason this occurred to me in the first place is that I did run wide on numerous occasions during my 'normal' stints and I would even say I had borderline gained advantage with a few of those, but the system did not flag them.

Now I know that there IS a limit to it - somewhere - so it's now about trying to find those and push them as much as possible.

Just registered for the first time in an ACC SRO event and the aggressive was better for me, but man it feels like a rink I don’t feel connected to the car at all. Gonna try again after the home run derby

No, you start with 62 litres and it goes down as you drive.
Tempted to let the car idle for however long (an hour?) to let it run down.
One of the Kunos devs mentioned during the round 1 qualifier that it isn't worth doing it as it automatically resets to 62 after a certain threshold. Also tyre pressures will drop considerably if you sit there for a long time which will hinder the run

This event brought me back to sim racing after years with some occasional racing. Bought the game last week (5hr on record) and I'm addicted again. Can't wait to get back behind my wheel, even though it's an old Logitech MOMO... Around the 150th place, still a way to go.

Thanks for the video Erhan, there are some useful things I can try out. Looks like I'm losing a lot of time in the first and last sector. By the way, if you need a lift from Brussels airport to Spa on Friday, I can make a detour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%