• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured SRO E-Sport GT Series (SPA) | Silver Qualifiers Now Open

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Alvaro de la Orden

Alvaro de la Orden

Ratings:
    +34
    I think fuel comsupmtion is disabled for these events.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. tristancliffe

tristancliffe

Ratings:
    +52
    No, you start with 62 litres and it goes down as you drive.
    Tempted to let the car idle for however long (an hour?) to let it run down.

3. Alvaro de la Orden

Alvaro de la Orden

Ratings:
    +34
    Ah ok I got you know.
    But there is a time limit to complete 4 laps which some people don´t even manage after a big sping and heavy crash.
    Countdown starts once you begin driving, rather than crossing the S/F line the very first time, unless Im mistaken again.

4. Shadowbounty

Shadowbounty

Ratings:
    +0
    Nah it starts when you cross the line.

5. PhilS13

PhilS13

Ratings:
    +194
    Ez P1 then. I guess.

6. Atticvs

Atticvs

Ratings:
    +10
    Guys, I have a question - does my time stay in the system if I disable Penalties under Realism and roam all across the track? (Eau Rouge, Stavelot, Blanchimont, the usual suspects.)

On the SRO E-Sport event loading screen, it says what I set up under Realism - Custom if I turn them off. (Otherwise I can use Pro as I am using the other Pro settings anyway, so I could test.)

7. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski

Ratings:
    +170
    Do we need to pay for entrance fee if we qualify as Silver?

8. Atticvs

Atticvs

Ratings:
    +10
    Ok, the answer to this is a definite 'no.'

I have tried a no hold barred stint, but I began to receive track limit violation time penalties almost straight away even though I had Penalties on Disabled in the Realism menu.

Didn't even bother finishing the attempt.

The reason this occurred to me in the first place is that I did run wide on numerous occasions during my 'normal' stints and I would even say I had borderline gained advantage with a few of those, but the system did not flag them.

Now I know that there IS a limit to it - somewhere - so it's now about trying to find those and push them as much as possible.

9. Alvaro de la Orden

Alvaro de la Orden

Ratings:
    +34
    Negative, sir.

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. bgil66

bgil66

Ratings:
    +127
    Just registered for the first time in an ACC SRO event and the aggressive was better for me, but man it feels like a rink I don’t feel connected to the car at all. Gonna try again after the home run derby

11. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,097
    604 and dropping. Wonder if we'll cross the 1,000 participants threshhold this time. I think we did for the first event in Monza.

12. sbon

sbon

Ratings:
    +1
    hello all, i wouldlike to know... where a i can found a setup for a G25 plz ??? thank you very much

13. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski

Ratings:
    +170

Forgot to start recording earlier, this will do it. :p My last 3 laps were so bad

• Like Like x 1
  14. PhilS13

PhilS13

Ratings:
    +194
    Damn thanks. This bb indeed works great in sector 2. :thumbsup: I'm switching it back up for the two slow corners though.

15. Alvaro de la Orden

Alvaro de la Orden

Ratings:
    +34
    thanks for sharing

16. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski

Ratings:
    +170
    You had to improve, haven't you? :cool:

17. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +879
    One of the Kunos devs mentioned during the round 1 qualifier that it isn't worth doing it as it automatically resets to 62 after a certain threshold. Also tyre pressures will drop considerably if you sit there for a long time which will hinder the run

18. Herve De Braekeleer

Herve De Braekeleer

Ratings:
    +11
    This event brought me back to sim racing after years with some occasional racing. Bought the game last week (5hr on record) and I'm addicted again. Can't wait to get back behind my wheel, even though it's an old Logitech MOMO... Around the 150th place, still a way to go.

Thanks for the video Erhan, there are some useful things I can try out. Looks like I'm losing a lot of time in the first and last sector. By the way, if you need a lift from Brussels airport to Spa on Friday, I can make a detour.

• Beer Beer x 1
  19. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +879
    You have to buy a general entrance + Paddock pass ticket. I've confirmed this with Kevin Stuck

20. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski

Ratings:
    +170
    Well, I got an email from Alessio Cicolari that ticket expenses will be covered by them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.