SRO E-Sport GT Series | Spa Final Race (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Check out the final race from the Spa round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series - now on YouTube.

Once again our intrepid E-Sport drivers took to the virtual circuit of Assetto Corsa Competizione last weekend for the third round of the new series, this time taking in the wonders of Spa-Francorchamps for a exciting showcase of virtual GT3 racing.

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Catch all the action live and exclusive on the RD Twitch TV channel.

With the real world Blancpain GT Series enjoying more than its fair share of wet weather over the weekend, our E-Sport drivers enjoyed a fine day of racing in the middle of a busy paddock at Spa, taking each other on in a 45 minute battle around the laserscanned Spa-Francorchamps circuit for the chance to earn the right to join in our series finale at Barcelona in September.

With 12 drivers on the starting grid, made up of the top four finishes from the PRO, SILVER and AM semi-finals on Saturday, the round final event was another great (virtual) motor race this weekend.

Watch it all unfold again, and we hope to see you next time out at another legendary circuit - Nürburgring!

Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport and make sure to not miss a minute of the racing action by subscribing to the official Twitch Live Stream Channel.

Image Credit: Blancpain GT Series

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Was great fun last weekend, still not quite over the incident but I'll be back stronger at the Nurburgring next month!
Looking forward to it a lot

Good spa video and one of my best circuits very good driving damage do not force the drivers to take a different car for a eventful competition that still remains the spirit whitepain.

Was great fun last weekend, still not quite over the incident but I'll be back stronger at the Nurburgring next month!
Looking forward to it a lot
You were terribly unlucky with getting hit like that. I thought the fairest thing to do was give the other guy a drive through but it is what it is.

Good luck at nurburgring.

Congratulations to the podium drivers. Competition was fierce.

Quite frustrated with my own experience, knowing my pace at home was there with the top 3 (2:16.2), but it was irrelevant if I couldn't reproduce it on the day. My setup didn't favour heavy fuel and in hindsight, a more conservative approach would've given me a better chance. Lamborghini is a very good car but it needs a ton of setup development.

Preparation for Nürburgring has already begun but I'll have to see if finances permit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%