SRO E-Sport GT Series | Silver Qualifiers Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with Erhan, at least not while driving in a sensible way over sausage kerbs.

Maybe there is a lucky sausage line somewhere that you can take and get away with. The fact he found these laptimes very late would indicate a surprise big gain taking a weird line somewhere.

I'm currently on the limit with my time, low 48 is doable with more driving and getting used to the sim. But I can assure you that 46 is impossible without doing something fishy :)
Yea im about a tenth behind you. I know a 46 seems impossible, but thats what Amir does in these hotlap events. He does things that not many others, if any, can do.
Check out his twitter.

I really want to see his entire stint, where he gains that much time. :ninja:
Dont expect that he gains on one spot, but its in each turn, chicane. He brakes max late, keeps the speed through turn as high as possible (with some legal cutting if possible) and acceletates as soon as possible. But most important, he does that for each lap. Thats pretty remarkable.

Dont expect that he gains on one spot, but its in each turn, chicane. He brakes max late, keeps the speed through turn as high as possible (with some legal cutting if possible) and acceletates as soon as possible. But most important, he does that for each lap. Thats pretty remarkable.
If I show you his laptimes you would be surprised, it's puzzling to me where he finds that. :O_o:

Thanks!
I am now P130 but I just figuered out how to get high 1:48s. Last week I didn't believe I'd be capable to run such laptimes. But how on earth are people almost further 10sec quicker!? Respect!
1:48s.... :confused:
How did you unlock this time?
I'm on high 1:50s... and not consistent at all...
Then I check the leaderboards and I'm not even in contention with the back markers... :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%