• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured SRO E-Sport GT Series | Round 2 Highlights

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +23,071

With Spa fast approaching, check out the highlights from the most recent round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series at Paul Ricard.

Put together by my fellow sim racer the awesome Mr. @Chris Haye, check out the highlights video from Paul Ricard, scene of round 2 of the SRO E-Sport GT Series - an incredible event feature some fierce E-Sport racing using Assetto Corsa Competizione.

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Catch all the racing live on the official Twitch TV channel.

With the temperature on and off track set to high throughout the weekend (did I ever mention the lack of seats?), round two of the SRO E-Sport GT Series was a fantastic example of how exciting virtual motorsport can be, with plenty of quality racing across the weekend - and a well deserving top three finishers taking the honour of standing on the Paul Ricard podium right before the real world Blancpain GT Series drivers sprayed the winners champagne!

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Check out the confirmed PRO drivers here.

So, get yourself in the mood, catch up on where we left things last time out, and see you all in Spa-Francorchamps!

Oh one last thing... want to see some behind the scenes action from Paul Ricard? Check out the awesome aftermovie from @VernWozza below...

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Bonehead

Bonehead
    Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    Chris Haye does a great job with a terrific voice and presentation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Serge.M

Serge.M
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    18 seconds in that vid. Still hoping... :)
    And I’m not talking about the safety car

4. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,804
    @Paul Jeffrey dude you are rocking those shades, but we've gotta do something with the shirts. I mean we need some proper Paul Jeffery RD shirts brother. If it ain't wild, it ain't you;):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.