Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not that hard to find out stuff about the drivers. A quick google search will bring you most of the information there is to know about someone. ;)

Cheers
Moritz Löhner
(I wish my name was changed in this forum to my real one btw since you can’t do it yourself)

It’s not that hard to find out stuff about the drivers. A quick google search will bring you most of the information there is to know about someone. ;)

Cheers
Moritz Löhner
(I wish my name was changed in this forum to my real one btw since you can’t do it yourself)

True. Nice to have it all in one place though.

It's certainly helping me. If I knnow a bit about each of the drivers when I watch the Paul Ricard stream I'm going to be more interested.

So you're Williams e-sports? How did that come about? Do you have to test for them or do they approach you?

(Only out of interest - I was getting drunk in bars watching the World Cup in the year you were born. For that and many other very good reasons I suspect I'm not a contender for a role! ).

Last edited:
Some mates and I left our old team on iRacing to build up something new. The time between leaving the team and starting the new thing was a very long period of being team less though and so Williams Esports approached us and we took the chance.

Jack Keithley has been around for ages, he joined the Simracing Team Challenge, a Race07 Tournament which started mostly with guys here at RD back in 2008 or 2009. I was doing commentary for the series and I vividly remember Jack being in the lineup of one of the better teams for the first time in the middle of a season, out of nowhere, he must have still been a kid, really, and then fighting for a top position from the get go. I mean, we had people like David Greco, the Haba brothers and Race07 world champion Roland Ehnström on the grid, so the series was on quite a high level. He was unfairly beaten last year at the Nürburgring eSports event run by RRE, there was a good video about it.

Jack Keithley has been around for ages, he joined the Simracing Team Challenge, a Race07 Tournament which started mostly with guys here at RD back in 2008 or 2009. I was doing commentary for the series and I vividly remember Jack being in the lineup of one of the better teams for the first time in the middle of a season, out of nowhere, he must have still been a kid, really, and then fighting for a top position from the get go. I mean, we had people like David Greco, the Haba brothers and Race07 world champion Roland Ehnström on the grid, so the series was on quite a high level. He was unfairly beaten last year at the Nürburgring eSports event run by RRE, there was a good video about it.

Off-topic alert:

You're like a grand-father of simracing, and making me feel old too :roflmao:

I remember that Simracing Team Challenge, can't believe it's already been 10 years...!

And the Nürburgring eSports event on RaceRoom last year - I was there, had the pleasure of talking to Jack as well since he was one of the few names I knew on the leaderboard.

That final was quite the anti-climax; got flashbacks of F1 Interlagos 2008, but not the way you would want it to happen... The atmosphere was heavy and you could feel the drama in the air, and the disbelief... even the commentators seemed shook, it was unbelievable. I even filmed it all but the footage is quite crap. Anyway, you can see it on the video below; to get a good build-up, start at 1:51:00 to get most of the last lap:

So back on topic: Jack has been driving brilliantly over the years, he's a proper driver who attacks and fights for the whole race, it's a pleasure to watch, so I am sure he will do very well during the SRO eSports competition :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years