Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that 1000+ people have posted times so for an "hardcore" sim-racing event I would say not bad at all.

Think this is where this event differs from others for me, this isn't me dissing other games. But it shows there is love out there for sim like games, I know RF2 has been used in some but they have never run their own E-Sports like this.

Praying this is just the start of great things, with RD continuing to support and this community benefits from it.

@Celtic Pharaoh Will have to get you on the podcast to talk about your experience, if you're up for it?

Last edited:
Think this is where this event differs from others for me, this isn't me dissing other games. But it shows there is love out there for a more sim like game, I know RF2 has been used in some but they have never run their own E-Sports like this.

Praying this is just the start of great things, with RD continuing to support and this community benefits from it.

@Celtic Pharaoh Will have to get you on the podcast to talk about your experience, if you're up for it?
Sure but...
P6.jpg

Then we can talk :cool:

But in all seriousness, yes, sure but I would request that it be done after the event. I want to try to stay as wholly focused as I can for it

Hundreds of millions of kids cant afford a PC, let alone sim racing gear. Have some perspective.

You can compare yourself on a global level in a competition supported by SRO. Have fun doing that, there will be plenty of online leagues in ACC over the next few years.

Hundreds of millions of kids cant afford a PC, let alone sim racing gear. Have some perspective.
Plus they might not have access to fast Internet or the kind of sophisticated PC needed to run ACC. I am totally with you. It's a great concept for those who can afford both the time and the money to take part (such as me) and I have no doubt all slots will be filled with deserving players. I ranked 950+, so fat chance, lol.

That doesn't concern me since I'm nowhere near being able to qualify for that, and also I don't think it would make any sense for them to pay all the expenses for 12 trips to Italy just because the players were the fastest on an online qualifyer. It's just a bit of a shame that we won't be able to se the actual 12 fastest players there.
But just like Eckhart said, I'm sure the players that end up being there will deserve their spots as well.

True! And same for me, I'm ranked 210 but if the 200 before me get an allergy or something then.. I .. am .. IN!

On a serious note: man that must be expensive, I mean travelling to Monza etc.

Congrats to the organizers anyways, it was fun and I am looking forward to the next one. I see that 1000+ people have posted times so for an "hardcore" sim-racing event I would say not bad at all.
1000 people, not to mention people who have not seen their time in the rankings ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back