Status
Not open for further replies.
How is doing the Paul Ricard-related qualifiers at Monza not confusing? Also a bit disappointing, after all this is an official SRO esports event, it should have top priority. Also not fun to repeat the same thing again.

EDIT: I understand there must be a really good reason for the impossibility of a patch update with the event (for example upgrading the whole Unreal Engine to a new version). Whatever, I will skip this event and wait for the next one.
Its only a shame, cause I really like PR circuit, the most of all. At least they could start it after the 29th of May. Would there be any difference? I cant find any.

Next race @Misano is at the end of June anyway.

No idea why it has to be Monza again, but last night I was P27. Maybe I can still manage to go 3-4 seconds faster over the hotstint but I'm hitting the limits of my capabilities on stock setup.
7528D13D61B0F1D812E456ECA129E1DBB03B3A28

Another on-site qualifier for me then - no pace at Mona hot lapping - have to say it was really short sighted for them to do this :/
It's probably due to them being really long sighted, the plans were probably made a long time ago when they thought the game would be released by now. The delay happened and scuppered that plan but we're stuck with it now because SRO won't do the decent thing and delay the entire Blancpain series so our special events match up with the real thing.

Right, don't laugh but I've signed up for this. I'll be lucky to get in the top 20000 lol never-mind the top 12 but I'm hoping it can help me and give me incentive to keep practicing. So you can start the jokes now as anyone who club races with me knows how fast I'm not :laugh::laugh:

Right, don't laugh but I've signed up for this. I'll be lucky to get in the top 20000 lol never-mind the top 12 but I'm hoping it can help me and give me incentive to keep practicing. So you can start the jokes now as anyone who club races with me knows how fast I'm not :laugh::laugh:

I rather have a down to earth moving chicane amateur on track than an alien who thinks the track is his and plays so agressively he wins because the others don't want to crash.

Think I got into the 48s but I'm not consistent with it.
Add fuel and race conditions and I'm usually in the late 49s early 50s
It's just another level of practice and skill.
Focus too. You can't really be messing around with other sims or even other games, you need to be on it with your sim of choice pretty much every day to be within seconds of the top drivers.
I can say at the moment, without playing anything else on my PC of late, that I'm actually starting to mix it with the top 6 in any given high SA rated online server now. Something I never could do previously. This is with sole practice on ACC at times when Europe are offline, then racing with people in the evenings or early mornings when Europe is awake again.

Hard work living out here in the tropics. No one is really online out here for some reason. I think more people play R3E in Malaysia.

I've often found that humility and self-awareness are key personality characteristics in those capable of constant improvement.

Think everyone is going to be bored of Monza by full release :roflmao:.

Not a circuit I enjoy or can produce competitive times, so I will watch the weekend events online whilst drinking rum punch from breakfast in Antigua instead.:cool:

I am surprised to read that monza will be used again. I had a great time Looking at the races steam ingénieur in monza for thé first event

honestly, I think that the professional guys who entre the first event dont really care about which track is used. They belong to simracing structured teams. They have to race on any track , and to be on the top to keep their place on the team (their job ?). If they only have to race monza, it is not a problem for them in my opinion.

There is professional payer playing starcraft or counterstrike for years.

Just thought I'd give some reassurance to some of those just outside top 12 that at least myself and a friend of mine won't be going to Paul Ricard so anywhere top 15 or possibly top 18 is safe to qualify :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%