The 'SILVER' qualification sessions for the next round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series are now live.
Following the highly successful opening round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series in Monza, eSport drivers the world over will once again be able to test their abilities against the best of the best in Assetto Corsa Competizione - with SILVER qualifiers for Round Two at Paul Ricard live from Monday 6th May.
SRO E-Sport GT Series - Watch the Monza event again here
SILVER qualifiers will open Monday 6th May and will close again on Monday 20th May at 23:59 CEST.
Please note, the second round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series will take place on site at the Paul Ricard circuit, and the E-Sport races themselves will be held on the laserscanned version of Paul Ricard found within Assetto Corsa Competizione.
With Assetto Corsa Competizione currently under heavy development due to the impending full 'Version One' release on May 29th, it will not be possible to update the SILVER qualification 'Special Event' to reflect the change in venue from Round One. As such, the Monza circuit will again be used for players to record their qualification laps.
The leaderboard will be reset prior to qualification starting on May 6th, and the top 12 fastest drivers by close of competition on May 20th will be invited to join the racing action in France.
Additionally, Kunos will also open an official Paul Ricard server for practice purposes - this Paul Ricard server will not record laptimes, and times set on these servers will not count towards qualification for the on-site competition.
How to participate?
- Visit the SRO E-Sport GT Series website here
- Register your account here (and don't forget to fill out your SteamID)
- Open Assetto Corsa Competizione. If you don't have the game installed yet you can obtain a copy here.
- Update your driver profile with your correct name and surname
- Select Special Events from the main menu and access Special Event #21 - SRO E-SPORT GT Series Round 1
- Have a great hotlap session and do your best to reach the top 12 on the leaderboard
- Qualifying event will begin May 6th at 18:00 CEST and close May 20th at 23:59 CEST
The saved replay will be located in your Documents/AssettoCorsaCompetizione/replay folder and you can rename it as you prefer.
Have fun and good luck for your attempts and let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport
Follow us on Social Media for more official updates on the SRO E-Sport GT Series...