SRO E-Sport GT Series (Paul Ricard) | Final Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
SRO E-Sport GT Series at Paul Ricard - Results Article.jpg

The second round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series took place this weekend at Paul Ricard, with some fantastic racing and a well deserved winner...

Circuit Paul Ricard was the perfect host for another thrilling weekend of real and virtual motorsport, with the Blancpain GT Series cars racing into the night on both the billiard table smooth tarmac of the real track, and in the simulators located within the main hall of this impressive racing facility.

Watch SRO E-Sport GT Series Click here to watch and follow the official series Twitch stream

Once again top E-Sport drivers took to the circuit to fight for the chance of qualifying for our series finale in Barcelona, and all four races contained action, close fights, masterful displays of driving and plenty for us to get ourselves excited about throughout both days of action on the Friday and Saturday of the Paul Ricard 6000km Blancpain race weekend.

Missed it first time? Watch the final round again, as live, below:

Despite almost the entire field performing at a seriously high level, we could only crown one winner from the event just gone, and what a deserving winner that was! Major kudos to all the drivers who took part not just in the action on-site, but throughout the qualification process for this race. Great stuff to see the level of dedication displayed on circuit, and roll of Spa at the end of July...

Check out the full results below:

SRO E-Sport GT Series Paul Ricard - Final Round Results.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport and make sure to not miss a minute of the racing action by subscribing to the official Twitch Live Stream Channel.

Follow us on social media for more official updates on SRO E-Sport GT Series.

A weekend that showed of both some great (and not so great) parts of ACC. As always, I have to give a massive thanks to all parties involved for their work, season 1 will never be perfect, but this was pretty damn close - Especially the RD lot :)

A weekend that showed of both some great (and not so great) parts of ACC. As always, I have to give a massive thanks to all parties involved for their work, season 1 will never be perfect, but this was pretty damn close - Especially the RD lot :)

As far as I heard they never addressed what caused your retirement right after you made a pass in the final race. Did you just have a game crash?

As far as I heard they never addressed what caused your retirement right after you made a pass in the final race. Did you just have a game crash?

I actually got hit off track, and the game DSQ'd me for a "cut" - obviously this wasn't the case but when the game does that there's no chance to remove the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%