• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured SRO E-Sport GT Series (Paul Ricard) | Final Results

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +22,010
    SRO E-Sport GT Series at Paul Ricard - Results Article.jpg
    The second round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series took place this weekend at Paul Ricard, with some fantastic racing and a well deserved winner...

Circuit Paul Ricard was the perfect host for another thrilling weekend of real and virtual motorsport, with the Blancpain GT Series cars racing into the night on both the billiard table smooth tarmac of the real track, and in the simulators located within the main hall of this impressive racing facility.

Watch SRO E-Sport GT Series Click here to watch and follow the official series Twitch stream

Once again top E-Sport drivers took to the circuit to fight for the chance of qualifying for our series finale in Barcelona, and all four races contained action, close fights, masterful displays of driving and plenty for us to get ourselves excited about throughout both days of action on the Friday and Saturday of the Paul Ricard 6000km Blancpain race weekend.

Missed it first time? Watch the final round again, as live, below:

Despite almost the entire field performing at a seriously high level, we could only crown one winner from the event just gone, and what a deserving winner that was! Major kudos to all the drivers who took part not just in the action on-site, but throughout the qualification process for this race. Great stuff to see the level of dedication displayed on circuit, and roll of Spa at the end of July...

Check out the full results below:

SRO E-Sport GT Series Paul Ricard - Final Round Results.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport and make sure to not miss a minute of the racing action by subscribing to the official Twitch Live Stream Channel.

Follow us on social media for more official updates on SRO E-Sport GT Series.

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

• Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. ears

ears
    Listen, we're bona fide, we're not from London.

Ratings:
    +498
    Kunos have been retweeting some of the participants' tweets about how their weekend went, some really interesting stuff.

Their Twitter stream is down the right hand side of their main forum page for those, like me, who don't use the platform.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php

• Love Love x 1
  3. erba72

erba72

Ratings:
    +63
    Rafaelle Marciello doesn't have enough with real life racing it looks like :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Josh Martin

Josh Martin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    A weekend that showed of both some great (and not so great) parts of ACC. As always, I have to give a massive thanks to all parties involved for their work, season 1 will never be perfect, but this was pretty damn close - Especially the RD lot :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    RaceDepartment Social Media Manager & Podcast Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    The RD lot are ok... I should know. Though, do keep one eye on @Paul Jeffrey ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Jivesauce

Jivesauce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    As far as I heard they never addressed what caused your retirement right after you made a pass in the final race. Did you just have a game crash?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Josh Martin

Josh Martin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    I actually got hit off track, and the game DSQ'd me for a "cut" - obviously this wasn't the case but when the game does that there's no chance to remove the pen.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Jivesauce

Jivesauce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    Ahhhh, that's unfortunate. You'll get them at Spa!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.