SRO E-Sport GT Series | Nurburgring Final (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Last weekend showcased a thrilling final qualification round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series at the Nürburgring circuit in Germany.

The last of four qualification semi-final race weekends of the new SRO E-Sport GT Series took place at the German Nürburgring circuit on the weekend 31st August, and the racing was of the highest calibre - treating viewers to a fabulous display of sim racing eSport from our competitors as they fought it out for the final opportunity to qualify for the season finale at Barcelona later this month.

A nice mix of GT3 specification Blancpain GT Series cars would take to the circuit as the drivers fought tooth and nail to secure that all important top three in the weekend final on Sunday, with some seriously impressive driving from all 12 of our eSport stars in what was 45 minutes of often frantic, and almost always exciting track action.

If you missed the broadcast live on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel last weekend, fear not sim racers - we have the final round available to watch right now on the RD YouTube channel (video at the head of this article).

12 drivers, five brands and everyone giving their absolute maximum throughout the race, Nürburgring was arguably one of the best displays of competitive sim racing I've ever seen. Chris and myself have loved bringing you the action live and exclusive, and we can only hope you've enjoyed watching the broadcast as much as we have enjoyed bringing it to you.

See you all in Barcelona this September 28th - 29th.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Really enjoyed this, compared to the first few races the coverage has continued to improve so well done to all.

The racing was really good too, though I felt sorry for a couple the drivers who seemed to have the pace to qualify but their races were ruined by others. But that's racing!

Genuinely looking forward to the final in Barcelona!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%