SRO E-Sport GT Series (NURB) | Silver Qualifiers Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
SRO E-Sport GT Series - Nurb.jpg

The 'SILVER' qualification event for the next round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series is now live.

Following a successful event last time out at Spa-Francorchamps, the SRO E-Sport GT Series regroups once again to offer another opportunity for sim racers to challenge elite E-Sport drivers in the official racing simulation of the Blancpain GT Series.

Our fourth event, and the final standalone weekend before heading off to the grand finale in Barcelona, takes place at the legendary Nürburgring circuit in Germany. Running alongside the Sim Racing Expo and on the same site as the hallowed corners that make up the infamous Nordschleife, the SILVER qualifications are open and ready to receive drivers looking to take that final chance for E-Sport glory.

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Watch the Spa-Francorchamps final race again here.

SILVER qualifiers are now open, and will close again on Monday 19th August at 18:00 CEST.

How to participate?
  • Visit the SRO E-Sport GT Series website here
  • Register your account here (and don't forget to fill out your SteamID)
  • Open Assetto Corsa Competizione. If you don't have the game installed yet you can obtain a copy here.
  • Update your driver profile with your correct name and surname
  • Select Special Events from the main menu and access SRO E-Sport GT Series - Round 4
  • Have a great hotlap session and do your best to reach the top 12 on the leaderboard
  • Qualifying event has begun and will close August 19th at 18:00 CEST
Please remember that it is mandatory to save your session replay by hitting "M" on your keyboard or recording a video with a video capture tool (e.g. Nvidia ShadowPlay, Crimson ReLive etc) if you are in the top 12.

The saved replay will be located in your Documents/AssettoCorsaCompetizione/replay folder and you can rename it as you prefer.

Please note, a change in procedure is in effect for the latest round of the series - details of which can be found HERE.

Have fun and good luck for your attempts! Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport

Last edited:
I don't really get how the Leaderboard ranks are determinated, i did 6 Laps and someone did just 5 laps, but in a few seconds less than my 6 laps and he is in front of me in the leaderboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back