Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
SRO E-Sport GT Series - Round 4 Header.jpg

The PRO category driving line-up for the fourth round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series has been confirmed.

The 12 drivers set to make up the PRO category of the SRO E-Sport GT Series at Nürburgring have been confirmed. Featuring a mix of returning names, some new faces, top teams and plenty of talent, the top category from the fourth and final main season round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series has been confirmed.

Racing at the wonderful Nürburgring circuit alongside the Blancpain GT Series and the 2019 Sim Racing Expo, our E-Sport drivers will be taking to the virtual track for one final crack at securing a place in the grand finale at Barcelona next month - and a shot at winning an incredible prize with Lamborghini Squadra Corse.

So, who will be representing the PRO drivers at Nürburgring on the weekend of Saturday 31st August? Check them out below...

SRO E-Sport GT Series - Round 4 PRO Line-Up.jpg

Missed the action last time out at Spa-Francorchamps? Worry not good people, we have you covered with our final race footage, now on YouTube!

Seeing as the last round of the series was held at Spa, one of the most legendary and impressive racing venues anywhere in the world, we just had to put together an awesome tribute video from one of the best motorsport events anywhere in the world. Spa, we salute you.

Once again, full credits to the awesome @VernWozza for the awesome camera work and editing in this video.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Good luck to all drivers. From some of my own evaluation, I expect the strongest cars will be Audi, Lamborghini, Mercedes and Lexus (in that order). Audi will occupy at least two of the top positions, Lamborghini third and Mercedes fourth. Although a potential surprise may be a Ferrari in the mix.

I hope the regulations are fairer next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline