SRO E-Sport GT Series Live This Weekend: How to Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
have we gotten past the negative vibes? About 700 players online just now, doesn't look like a "botched" release to me.
back on topic: wonder how many players will choose one of the "new" cars, it would certainly look better than the Lambo plus Kamil grid at Monza ;)

Paul bring me back one of those monitors, got the £50 here waiting for you (lol) :sneaky: ;)
On a serious note have a great time soaking it all in man.

If you can’t run ACC on an rtx card,you must have ram issues,do a memtest.

I had to put my ram down from 3200 to 2666 but with tighter timings and the difference is night and day,no blue screens or stutters.

Can I make a suggestion for those that appreciate the work and effort Paul puts into this. We arrange to send him a few quid to buy a new GPU (beyond the 980Ti) he currently has...

I'd like to do something even be it £5 or £10 to a PayPal or a Patreon setup for us to support, whatever but if others felt like doing the same, I think it would be a nice way of showing our appreciation to RD Forums and those that make things happen.

Guys, the thread is about watching the
SRO E-Sport GT Series not another one about the problems surrounding the ACC release, there's plenty of them already so could we return to the topic.

You're right Kenny. I'm not sure there are many amongst us that are very interested in the topic: Why go following an e series when we can play ourselves at home?

And to see (real) Motorsport on television, there are already so many choices.

I do understand that for racedepartment itself this is an important topic however.

You're right Kenny. I'm not sure there are many amongst us that are very interested in the topic: Why go following an e series when we can play ourselves at home?

And to see (real) Motorsport on television, there are already so many choices.

I do understand that for racedepartment itself this is an important topic however.

When you look at eSports and how its growing hand over fist every month, when you look at streaming etc etc. I can play too at home, but Im at work, I would also be watching a quality broadcasts with the best simracers, a lot better than the average twitch streamer struggling to get to grips with the basics.

Preference really, I do think though that here on this platform, RD that is, the vast majority are interested.

great stuff (pro race), still spread of cars a little limited (three brands), but seriously good effort by all players on grid. love how our commentators are so involved, they totally forget about the poor chaps dropping out at the back, three retirements so far. Brilliant commentary by the both of them, spot on in every situation!

great stuff (pro race), still spread of cars a little limited (three brands), but seriously good effort by all players on grid. love how our commentators are so involved, they totally forget about the poor chaps dropping out at the back, three retirements so far. Brilliant commentary by the both of them, spot on in every situation!
Yeah awesome stuff from Chris and Paul makes it very very entertaining indeed! :geek::D:D:D

Damage limitation at it's finest. Arguably one of the worst releases I have encountered, the game lacks total refinement. Cannot believe they had the audacity to release such a product when half of the features haven't even been added and it is riddled with bugs.

A sad year indeed for Kunos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years