SRO E-Sport GT Series Live This Weekend: How to Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Schedule.jpg

This weekend plays host to the second round of the 2019 SRO E-Sport GT at Paul Ricard - here's how to watch all the action live and exclusive at RaceDepartment.

Following a thrilling debut weekend at Monza, the SRO E-Sport GT Series returns to our screens once again as the PRO, SILVER and AM drivers take to the full V1 build of Assetto Corsa Competizione in Paul Ricard this weekend.

Watch SRO E-Sport GT Series live this weekend Click here to watch and follow the official series Twitch stream

Using the new build of this impressive simulation, the drivers will once again be participating in four races over the course of the upcoming weekend to decide our overall round winners. PRO, SILVER and AM categories will perform individual races on Friday with the top four from each class qualifying for the Saturday final, where the podium finishes from the combined final round will qualify for the end of season Barcelona finale - and a chance to win a money-can't-buy Lamborghini Squadra Corsa experience.

SRO E-Sport GT Series: Full list of PRO drivers confirmed HERE.

Timetable (All times are in CEST. -1 for BST, -2 for UTC)

Friday 31st May

10:00: AM Class selections
15:00: PRO Semi-Final live stream
16:30: SILVER Semi-Final live stream
18:00: AM Semi-Final live stream

Saturday 1st June 2019

15:30: Warm up
16:00: Round Final live stream

Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport and make sure to not miss a minute of the racing action by subscribing to the official Twitch Live Stream Channel.

Follow us on social media for more official updates on SRO E-Sport GT Series.

But will they have a stable build of the game to play on?!

Going to ask the same, really...the V1.0 release is a joke..a bad one but still a joke.
I hope for them all will work as should during the event or this will impact ACC perception even more.
I don't wanna sound harsh, ACC is a great title overall but it is really plagued by bugs and bad optimization right now...

Going to ask the same, really...the V1.0 release is a joke..a bad one but still a joke.
I hope for them all will work as should during the event or this will impact ACC perception even more.
I don't wanna sound harsh, ACC is a great title overall but it is really plagued by bugs and bad optimization right now...
Well good luck porting it to console thats all I have to say because with 1 car on ultra settings sent me back to the stone age with a RTX 2080 I wont be playing it again for sure.

Well good luck porting it to console thats all I have to say because with 1 car on ultra settings sent me back to the stone age with a RTX 2080 I wont be playing it again for sure.
Then don't run on ultra... Yes you are on a high graphics card, but this doesn't just need a good graphics card. Run it on lower (I'm on medium settings, limited to 15 visible cars) and it runs perfectly fine. Don't abandon a game because you can't run it on the best graphic settings.

Honestly I do not understand that with a 2080_:O_o:
you could not do it properly.
I have a 2070 and all goes well, I have almost all the graphics in epic and I turn at +/- 65 fps with a complete grid. Also looked at ingame settings, the association of some filters between them can you cost up to 30 fps.
What is your processor and what resolution do you play.
The speed of your RAM is important too.
Optimizations are planned anyway.
COOL ....... .;)

I have a 2070 and all goes well, I have almost all the graphics in epic and I turn at +/- 65 fps with a complete grid. Also looked at ingame settings, the association of some filters between them can you cost up to 30 fps.
COOL ....... .;)

Im on a R9380, and Waitign for my new RX 570, I tweaked until I have eye catching graphics with consinsten 55-60 and dip to 40s when starting full Grid.

No matter what kind of s#hit optimization could be 2080 HAVE TO run it anyway, sound like issues on his side, not the game.

COOL ....... .;)
RTX 2080, I7-9700k 8 cores watercooled, 65gb HyperX predator RGB 3ghz, 5760x1080 ultra settings.

That there's been absolute radio silence from Kunos today on what was blatantly a botched release makes it, for me, a dark day in their history.

I'm here tearing my hair out at an unstable game that won't complete an online session without a fatal error, multiplayer servers that are up and down and a list of issues longer than the back straight at Paul Ricard.

VR simply hasn't been looked at, I can't play online because it keeps falling over and I can't play offline because their AI are all artificial and no intelligence.

Whoever made the decision yesterday to give this release the green light and make it publicly available, well, bad decision. It's a stinker.

The game has obvious potential, I really quite enjoyed v0.7.2 but I'd take a downgrade right now without having to think about it.

Whatever build the E-Sport guys get which I'm sure will be stable that's what hopefully will be updated to us on steam soon today or tmrw. Fingers crossed. But in the meantime I'm gonna check out more of the game:)

Yeah, you're not the only one to report these kinds of issues.
So far I have not encountered any problems and I am not the only one.
I must say that I do not play VR or triple screen and the MP must represent 10% of my playing time.
I really appreciate this title.:inlove:
The only problem I have is with my wife who finds I do not give her enough time.:cry:

This game can't even put my name on the leaderboard. It says myself and several others are ">anonymous<." I didn't expect a video game in 2019 to struggle with something as simple as showing my name where it should.

I would like to see a full grid of racers for the event. At least one driver for every car. I can't wait to watch this one, albeit, hours later because of my time zone. =o)

Guys, the thread is about watching the
SRO E-Sport GT Series not another one about the problems surrounding the ACC release, there's plenty of them already so could we return to the topic.

Sadly I think it's very on-topic.

If the reason that there hasn't been even as much as an acknowledgement from Kunos that this game has been an absolute shambles is that they're concentrating on this event then they've put themselves and this event in a very difficult position.

I've been utterly frustrated and disappointed with this issue ridden release, so the last thing I want to do is watch a lucky few playing a version of the game that Kunos have been focussing on while ignoring the rest of us.

They smugly stated in the release notes for this game that 'Italians do it best'.

Surely timing the release of the game for the same day they were flying off to another country was an example of something else the Italians have become rather synonymous with of late.

A strategic error.

Sadly I think it's very on-topic.

If the reason that there hasn't been even as much as an acknowledgement from Kunos that this game has been an absolute shambles is that they're concentrating on this event then they've put themselves and this event in a very difficult position.
There are already quite a few threads dealing with ACC problems, so I think for the sake of the series followers I don't want to see this one filled with the same complaints as the others.

Only Davide is in Paul Ricard. The rest of us is fully focused on this release.
Though I'm about to close for today.

Thanks Minolin and as @Kenny Paton wants to close this line of conversation I'll keep it brief.

It's immediately reassuring to read that you're all working on it. But you needed support today. You needed the Kunos people to do some PR work and buy you time.

There needed to be a statement today. Some kind of acknowledgement that the release hasn't gone well. Reading them congratulate themselves on Twitter while the majority of us are suffering constant instability doesn't sit well.

Thanks for your efforts, I'm sure it's been intense and stressful, I hope you can take your mind off it and get some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%