• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured SRO E-Sport GT Series Live This Weekend: How to Watch

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 30, 2019.

1. Oldzeb

Oldzeb

Ratings:
    +115
    Kunos department :sneaky:

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. Jordi Oliva

Jordi Oliva

Ratings:
    +10
    butthurt much?

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Ratings:
    +192
    Was fun to watch! Chris & Paul well done. Also the camera work in the races itself and around the venue.
    Well organized RD. Bram: chatbox was polite right :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. eSEA One

eSEA One
    eSEA One

Ratings:
    +218
    IMG_3704.jpg Great meeting Chris at the event and sorry Paul I did not get a better shot of you . Also met up and had a great chat with David Perel who some of you know is a keen sim racer as well as a driver in the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES
    IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3813.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Beer Beer x 4
  5. stickdeath1980

stickdeath1980

Ratings:
    +15
    bigger Field's would be great!! Congratz to Driver's!!! now lets see them do a 24 hour spa!! My only Conplaint that only 3/4 types of car's been driven doesn't make for great viewing same field of cars each time boring as why not do it like the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES mixes up the field and not all same brand

6. Michel Bélisle

Michel Bélisle
    Premium

Ratings:
    +60
    I watched the end of the race on TV. At the end of the race, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sim racers had a presentation on the podium and that they gave them magnums of champagne to hose each other. I thought that was a really nice touch.

7. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,096
    totally agree, but I bet the organizers are already figuring out next season and I also bet they will see it like you do, the visuals would be so much better. If I were them I wouldn't change a thing this season mid-season but do some changes for 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.