• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

SRO E-Sport GT Series Live This Weekend: How to Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainsBush

500RPM
Jun 16, 2017
Was fun to watch! Chris & Paul well done. Also the camera work in the races itself and around the venue.
Well organized RD. Bram: chatbox was polite right :)

Sep 11, 2017
bigger Field's would be great!! Congratz to Driver's!!! now lets see them do a 24 hour spa!! My only Conplaint that only 3/4 types of car's been driven doesn't make for great viewing same field of cars each time boring as why not do it like the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES mixes up the field and not all same brand

Michel Bélisle

250RPM
Premium
Nov 3, 2018
I watched the end of the race on TV. At the end of the race, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sim racers had a presentation on the podium and that they gave them magnums of champagne to hose each other. I thought that was a really nice touch.

Eckhart von Glan

6000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2006
bigger field's would be great!! … My only complaint is that only 3/4 types of cars've been driven …
totally agree, but I bet the organizers are already figuring out next season and I also bet they will see it like you do, the visuals would be so much better. If I were them I wouldn't change a thing this season mid-season but do some changes for 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.