SRO E-Sport GT Series live from Spa-Francorchamps | Watch The Final Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Agree...this shouldnt be alowed. It would make the race more immersive when every car that is available would bd choosed. I hope they dont have such a bad start like yesterday...this was a total joke.
I did not watch the race from the start so didn't know what was going on with all the Bentley, I'm now watching the catchup stream on twitch, it was said all the driver's thought the Bentley was the fastest car, so eleven drivers chose the Bentley, whilst the one single driver chose the Mercedes.

It is the SRO e sports GT series, which suppose to mirror the real world Blancpain GT Series, so it would make sense if all the other manufactures was allowed and not just the fastest cars.

I did not watch the race from the start so didn't know what was going on with all the Bentley, I'm now watching the catchup stream on twitch, it was said all the driver's thought the Bentley was the fastest car, so eleven drivers chose the Bentley, whilst the one single driver chose the Mercedes.

It is the SRO e sports GT series, which suppose to mirror the real world Blancpain GT Series, so it would make sense if all the other manufactures was allowed and not just the fastest cars.

The second Place crashed into the first place right after the start on the Kammel straight which caused into a massive mass crash by the midfield. Because of that all the Bentleys was after the crash in front. It was really sad;)

A lot of power cuts at Paul Ricard and Spa. No wonder they don't run Formula E there.

Didn't get past lap 1 of the first race I'm afraid.

Commentators who didn't know where the start / finish line was and then a massive incident taking the top 2 out on the Kemmel straight and one commentator's offering:

'Oh that's a shame. That's very, very ... bad'.

I'm out.

A lot of power cuts at Paul Ricard and Spa. No wonder they don't run Formula E there.

Didn't get past lap 1 of the first race I'm afraid.

Commentators who didn't know where the start / finish line was and then a massive incident taking the top 2 out on the Kemmel straight and one commentator's offering:

'Oh that's a shame. That's very, very ... bad'.

I'm out.

Start/finish line for Spa can be confusing for endurance and sprint races etc. That accident on the kemmel, comical yes, but not out of the norm. It happens IRL and in simracing all the time. How were they supposed to react to it mate?

lol

Great job covering the event again @Paul Jeffrey @Chris Haye and RaceDepartment crew. Cant wait for 1.0.7

Start/finish line for Spa can be confusing for endurance and sprint races etc. That accident on the kemmel, comical yes, but not out of the norm. It happens IRL and in simracing all the time. How were they supposed to react to it mate?

lol

Great job covering the event again @Paul Jeffrey @Chris Haye and RaceDepartment crew. Cant wait for 1.0.7

Sorry but that accident on the Kemmel was out of the norm;) in Sim Racing or even in Real. It was just a shame but like you said of course it can happen but its not the norm;) but I Agree with you about how the commentators had react. They also thought wtf;) but as a commentator you should stay polite and Paul and Chris do IMO an excellent job.

Perhaps the BoP needs looking at...

Agree with all above complaining about Spa being Bentley only (and Paul Ricard being Lexus only and Monza having been Lambo only [though that was a different case]). The RD guys are totally not to blame, they got an unfinished game and had no chance of evaluating the BoP beforehand and once everyone realized the BoP might be ok over 10 tracks but not on one single track, it was too late. I bet for next season they are considering a) having grids of 24-28 and b) finding some clever way to get all the different brands and skins on track. I will actually start a thread with constructive ideas for next season right now, because ACC and RD can easily do better than 11 Bentleys and one lone AMG.

Agree with all above complaining about Spa being Bentley only (and Paul Ricard being Lexus only and Monza having been Lambo only [though that was a different case]). The RD guys are totally not to blame, they got an unfinished game and had no chance of evaluating the BoP beforehand and once everyone realized the BoP might be ok over 10 tracks but not on one single track, it was too late. I bet for next season they are considering a) having grids of 24-28 and b) finding some clever way to get all the different brands and skins on track. I will actually start a thread with constructive ideas for next season right now, because ACC and RD can easily do better than 11 Bentleys and one lone AMG.
Doesn't help that these are individual races and not a season. You can simply pick the fastest car at that particular track. As you say, larger grids, can only choose one car for the whole season, points or prizes for manufacturer wins maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%