SRO E-Sport GT Series live from Spa-Francorchamps | Watch The Final Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
ACC Spa.jpg

Check out how you can catch all the action from the SRO E-Sport GT Series third round at the mighty Spa-Francorchamps circuit this weekend.

Over the course of the Total 24 Hours of Spa race weekend we will once again be trackside with Assetto Corsa Competizione, taking in all the action as some of the finest sim racing talents take to the virtual circuit and battle it out for the chance to qualify for the series finale at Barcelona in September.

WATCH LIVE: Watch all the races on the official SRO E-Sport GT Series Twitch channel.

With races for the PRO, SILVER and AM category taking place on Saturday 27th July, viewers are set for a treat of three 30 minute long hard fought races - standalone events where the top top four finishers from each race will qualify for the round finale on Sunday afternoon.

Once the qualification races are complete, the top four drivers from each race will come together in a 12 car final challenge on Sunday afternoon - 45 minutes of fierce action where the top three overall finishers will qualify to take part in the season finale in Barcelona - and a chance to win a Lamborghini Squadra Corse racing experience!

So, how do you get to watch the action for yourself, live from Spa? Easy - tune into the RaceDepartment Twitch TV channel at the below times and soak up the fun for yourself!

SRO E-Sport GT Series Live TV Timetable:

Saturday 27th July
13:00 GMT / 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST - PRO Class Semi-Final (20 min Q, 30 min Race)
14:30 GMT / 15:30 BST / 16:30 CEST - SILVER Class Semi-Final (15 min Q, 30 min Race)
16:00 GMT / 17:00 BST/ 18:00 CEST - AM Class Semi-Final (15 min Q, 30 min Race)

Sunday 28th July
12:00 GMT / 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST - Round Final (20 min Q, 45 min Race)
13:30 GMT / 14:30 BST / 15:30 CEST - Interviews

We hope you enjoy the racing, and we'll see you on track!

Let us know if you have any questions here on the official forum or via social media with the official hashtag #SROEsport and make sure to not miss a minute of the racing action by subscribing to the official Twitch Live Stream Channel.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

• Deleted member 955978

Why, do you fool us into showing the race?
You are showing sim racing here...
I thought this site was decent.

Why, do you fool us into showing the race?
Yeah how dare we show one of the coolest real life racing series while we are at the track. :roflmao:#shameonus

Come on man, if you can't appreciate the Total 24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps you might have to re-think why you are visiting a site with the tagline "blurring the line between real and virtual motorsport".

Thanks Bram. I looked and looked to see what times they were using. I take it the next one will be done in CEST as well? If not, could you get us the schedule and have it up a few days before the event? Thanks man.

Update:

Due to a power outage (more on that soon!) we were forced to reboot all our system on site. The ongoing Silver race has been declared final as more than 75% of the race was already completed.

We are now resuming with the last semi-final of the day for the AM category. The stream will be up in a few minutes.

• Deleted member 955978

Yeah how dare we show one of the coolest real life racing series while we are at the track. :roflmao:#shameonus

Come on man, if you can't appreciate the Total 24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps you might have to re-think why you are visiting a site with the tagline "blurring the line between real and virtual motorsport".
Good god, you are trolling the best it gets, good Sir!
You are showing virtual racing here, not the real coverage.
Shame on you!

Good god, you are trolling the best it gets, good Sir!
You are showing virtual racing here, not the real coverage.
Shame on you!
Well young man RD is a sim racing community first and we have a lot of friends / members from here running in the event so it's nice to see their talents showcased in a stream from time to time. There are plenty of other places you can watch the live coverage of the real event if you want to. Someone your age could take advantage of sim racing and try to make a pretty decent hobby/career of it. I wish we'd had this when I was young. Have a good day and try to remember a little less abrasive approach works wonders in life.

• Deleted member 955978

Well young man RD is a sim racing community first and we have a lot of friends / members from here running in the event so it's nice to see their talents showcased in a stream from time to time. There are plenty of other places you can watch the live coverage of the real event if you want to. Someone your age could take advantage of sim racing and try to make a pretty decent hobby/career of it. I wish we'd had this when I was young. Have a good day and try to remember a little less abrasive approach works wonders in life.
No man here, good Sir!
Advertised was the race...
It just didn’t cover...
Get your advertising straight...
Good Sir!

No man here, good Sir!
Advertised was the race...
It just didn’t cover...
Get your advertising straight...
Good Sir!
You've been a member here since Sunday. I'm glad you are enjoying your stay. I do not work for RD, just a simple member like you. If you read what Bram posted you will see that it is the SRO event and live portions blended in to fill gaps between the competition change over from one class to the other.

Just trying to help you out, but I'll now leave you alone and you can say what you will about any or whatever that you want.

Bram, I apologize. I was just trying to help. Glad you guys got things sorted for the stream. I know it's tough providing us with what you guys are. Hopefully, in time, things will smooth out and you'll have calm seas to sail on;):)

Waaaaaait a minute. I thought he was angry you were showing the real race and NOT simracing.

If he meant the opposite...this is even funnier.

race suspended till 11.30, everyone can catch up on the sleep they lost till red flags came out at 05.40. Weather even worse than predicted.
Just woke up near Spa, rain here is light. Now I am wondering what hell is being let loose 7km away. Ah well, no need to rush my breakfast now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%