Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Round 2 is ready to rock your socks off! The mighty Spa-Francorchamps awaits our sim racing stars, with 60 minutes of intense action set to unfold on your very televisions screens. If you are as excited as we are, here's how to catch all the action once again...

Can you believe it's been already been a week since the opening round at Silverstone? Just seven days ago our community esport starts made their first tentative steps into their respective SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship campaign - and now it is time to do it all again at the Belgian Grand Prix venue of Spa-Francorchamps.

With no time to rest on their laurels (or dwell on the mistakes), 45 drivers will again be keen to get out of the starting blocks in fine style at Spa, with this race marking the second round of the current season, and offering up a good opportunity to either consolidate or make up for performances last time around.

With live presentation from Vicki Butler-Henderson, Martin Haven and Paul Jeffrey, tune in for what should be an exceptional hour of esports racing action.

Quick Links
Series Sponsor Links
AM Series Sponsors NEW.png

oh, so you went racing after all, glad it worked out. i quit watching live as the grid disappeared going into Eau Rouge on lap1. ghostly. and then you finally manage to get the darn thing started only for all the field to pile up after two turns. really? well, third time lucky they say, so Nürburg should be a breeze.

i just want to suggest something for the upcoming races. After 2 races i can definitely say this:

The camera team should go to GTWorld to see how to use the timetables, cameras and jump between the cars. The streams from GTWorld simply show more of the fights and groups. I dont know if there are limitations in the broadcast tool, but the rlm league used two 2 windows to show the front and middlefield. It would be cool, if its possible here too.

Unfortunately, I often noticed that they followed cars driving alone for far too long. Few drivers are shown too often.

Just as at the end, all those who cross the finish line are presented. But all the fights remain unseen, which sometimes still happen.

Luckily the presenters are very good, so it is still worthwhile, but my friends were disappointed by the scenes shown so far, if you leave out all the exciting stuff.

Thanks a lot!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years