Didn't the stream of last Saturday's Spa race have issues in the last 10 minutes? Issues with the sim or stream?

Apart from that fantastic coverage from RD. Even my Mrs was hooked although she is F1, and F1 only.

Prize winners of the BenQ Monitor and the great GT Omega cockpit are now displayed in the opening post of this thread.

Congrats winners and enjoy your awesome gear :thumbsup:

I watched the stream and enjoyed it. Didn't know that Silverstone had been a RAF base during WWII. Shame that tech issues cut the race short but such issues are no surprise...

I will admit that the mechanics of the competition were a bit confusing. People kept asking how it all worked in the chat and below from the T&C page it states the winner would be contacted via Twitch and not here on RD. Doesn't matter as such but those were the terms stated. And the tech bugs must have affected the spelling of Twitch below as well :D:roflmao:

4. To Enter: Register on the Twtich.com page.

13. Winner Notification: The winner shall be contacted via a message in the Twtitch.com direct message inbox immediately after the on screen competition alert graphic is displayed.....

Thanks RD and BenQ

So pleased i won. I have never won a competition in my life.

Only issue is i will need to buy the rest of the sim to go with this now, I cant have this wasted, this will cost me. not sure how the wife will like a sim rig in the front room! But this monitor is worth more than my car so it cant be hidden away.

Congratz Mike! Just tell your wife that Bram, Paul & team want representative photos of your simrig+room and that she has to decorate it. Well deserved enjoy your price.

I tuned in a bit late yesterday but it was absolutely professional (didn't expect anything else with these pros) and above all very enjoyable to watch and participate.

Congratz Mike! Just tell your wife that Bram, Paul & team want representative photos of your simrig+room and that she has to decorate it. Well deserved enjoy your price.

I tuned in a bit late yesterday but it was absolutely professional (didn't expect anything else with these pros) and above all very enjoyable to watch and participate.

might be the angle i have to take. good ideal lol

About server or game issue. Last friday we also racing at Silverstone , and server/game crashed about 10 minutes before end. I think it's the fault of the game and Silverstone , because on other tracks the problem does not occur.
Grats for the winners.

I watched the stream and enjoyed it. Didn't know that Silverstone had been a RAF base during WWII. Shame that tech issues cut the race short but such issues are no surprise...

I will admit that the mechanics of the competition were a bit confusing. People kept asking how it all worked in the chat and below from the T&C page it states the winner would be contacted via Twitch and not here on RD. Doesn't matter as such but those were the terms stated. And the tech bugs must have affected the spelling of Twitch below as well :D:roflmao:

4. To Enter: Register on the Twtich.com page.

13. Winner Notification: The winner shall be contacted via a message in the Twtitch.com direct message inbox immediately after the on screen competition alert graphic is displayed.....
Ummm the winner was contacted on twitch.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%