Paul Jeffrey

Premium

The opening round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship is ready to go, go, go! Find out what's happening and how to tune in here.

Race day! The best day of the week and our very first opportunity to see the stars of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship out on track. With live presentation from Vicki Butler-Henderson, Martin Haven and Paul Jeffrey on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel, tune in for what should be an exceptional hour of esports racing action - with some great prizes from our broadcast sponsors GT Omega Racing and BenQ up for grabs for both viewers and drivers who are following our channel.*

Edit: Results attached and race report to follow

* Prize giveaway has been done during the live broadcast on Twitch, no more entries can be submitted. Winners will be announced tomorrow.

How To Watch
The race will be broadcast live on our RaceDepartment Twitch channel from 19:00 UTC, with the race starting at 19:20 UTC / 20:20 BST / 21:20 CEST

A Re-Live broadcast will be available on our RaceDepartment YouTube channel on 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT for our North and South America viewers

Quick Links
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Explained | Click Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series sub forum | Click Here
  • Official Live Twitch Broadcast Channel | Click Here
  • Official Entry List | Click Here
  • Join the conversation on social media via the official hashtag #iAMracing
Series Sponsor Links
Round 1 Prize Winners
AM Series Sponsors NEW.png

Attachments

• AM_Silverstone_-_Final_results_-_standings__BoP.pdf
    145.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Twitch on standby, looking forward to watching this, 3 great presenters and I'm sure cleaner racing action than a lot of the other streams!

Great vocals, so cool to hear the voice of WTCC doing our thing. Image is a bit stuttery, some connection issues it seems, it is a decent grid (40 players) after all. Horrible: the ACC prefab skins, yikes. But that is part of the game, nothing RD can do anything about. I seriously do not like the constant change at the bottom of the screen, annoying the hell out of me, but others might be fine with it, who knows.
All in all: great great job, well done. Gameplay looks great, too, at least the bits I watched.

Well played all at RD, a superb stream, my feedback:

+++ Professional studio look.
+++ Paul and Martin's interaction was seamless, you'd think they'd been working together for years. Paul could easily be a TV commentator too.
+++ Martin's research and knowledge of the sim racers and of course, tracks.
+++ Handling the adversity of the stream crash, but I'm not surprised Martin is a pro in the quiet hours at Le Mans.

Only thing I'd want to see more of...;):):devilish:

VBH

Good until it wasn't. Excellent presentation though. One thing I would like to see in the game is a constant updating of the timing rather than updating as each car goes through the timing loop. It would make it easier for the commentators and I would prefer it when I'm driving in the game myself.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%