SRM F1 1990 mod for rFactor released

The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

18 team included Life and Onyx
16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!
New menu' in carbon style
...and mucth more!!!

Get it Here
View attachment 27252

The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

18 team included Life and Onyx
16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!
New menu' in carbon style
...and mucth more!!!

Get it Here
10-Jul-10-rFactorCentral-0595_Brabham2.jpg

Well, done a few laps now............and WOW, lovely job guys, well worth the wait:cool: We are so lucky that so many talented and hard working people bring us content of this quality. The finish is awsome, superb visuals, great FFB (with a few tweeks to personal taste) and the tracks are quite simply wonderful. Its almost too much to take in over a few laps and I think it will be a mod that will just improve with use as you see/hear/feel more and more deatil and little touches:D 100% top notch job with a HUGE grin factor! I get to drive the cars I watched 'in my F1 era'.............so cool :D

Now I HATE people who moan about mods, its shows little respect for the efforts of those who bring us all this wonderful and FREE content....but..........I think its safe and a good thing to offer constructive critisism and air a view of personal taste too...........sooo, IF there was one one weak point in the whole mod for me (and this is the ONLY one and simply a personal taste thing too) the in cockpit sounds of SOME of the engines is a little dissapointing, but far from bad, whilst some of the other in car engine sounds are wonderful, just my taste tho :). I just cant fault this mod really, its a huge work of quite simply excellent quality and is destined to become a massive favorite of rF fans and I think a big hit with the leuages too......awsome:D

Well, done a few laps now............and WOW, lovely job guys, well worth the wait:cool: We are so lucky that so many talented and hard working people bring us content of this quality. The finish is awsome, superb visuals, great FFB (with a few tweeks to personal taste) and the tracks are quite simply wonderful. Its almost too much to take in over a few laps and I think it will be a mod that will just improve with use as you see/hear/feel more and more deatil and little touches:D 100% top notch job with a HUGE grin factor! I get to drive the cars I watched 'in my F1 era'.............so cool :D

Now I HATE people who moan about mods, its shows little respect for the efforts of those who bring us all this wonderful and FREE content....but..........I think its safe and a good thing to offer constructive critisism and air a view of personal taste too...........sooo, IF there was one one weak point in the whole mod for me (and this is the ONLY one and simply a personal taste thing too) the in cockpit sounds of SOME of the engines is a little dissapointing, but far from bad, whilst some of the other in car engine sounds are wonderful, just my taste tho :). I just cant fault this mod really, its a huge work of quite simply excellent quality and is destined to become a massive favorite of rF fans and I think a big hit with the leuages too......awsome:D

Brian Clancy;571968 said:

i could not have put that better my self and i am the same on the sounds aswell but other then that this mod get 99.9%100 my highist rated mod yet grate stuff :D:D

Brian Clancy;571968 said:

i could not have put that better my self and i am the same on the sounds aswell but other then that this mod get 99.9%100 my highist rated mod yet grate stuff :D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%