PC2 SRD-9C with PC2

Has anybody managed to get it working in PC2? The plugin for PC1 doesn't seem to work in PC2,
although the plugin installer within the SRD-9C installs the plugin normally without flagging any kind of problem.
Or will Renovatio be updating the SRD-9C with an extra plug-in for PC2? Anybody have any info?

Has anybody managed to get it working in PC2? The plugin for PC1 doesn't seem to work in PC2,
although the plugin installer within the SRD-9C installs the plugin normally without flagging any kind of problem.
Or will Renovatio be updating the SRD-9C with an extra plug-in for PC2? Anybody have any info?
I don't use SRD-9C but DashMeterPro (Android based display) still works for me. I realize different software but PC1 and PC2 must use the same shared memory otherwise I would need an update which I haven't received - still using the version that worked with PC1. Sorry, not much help.

I've turned shared Memory on in PC2, and set it to apps from PC1, and I also tried setting the parameters to PC2, all without success ...maybe renovatio will update the SRD soon?
In rF2 and AMS it works fine, and it was working fine in PC1 before I uninstalled it after the PC2 Release. Go figure....

I've tried everything I can think of, including deinstalling it, and then installing the latest software version. I have shared memory installed. and have tried both the PC and PC2 settings..And guess what? That's right. it still doesn't bloody work :mad: And Dash Meter Pro doesn't work either :cry:
Is it just me being stupid? Am I the only one using the SRD-9C and DMP in PC2?
I'm loving the game as such. I've driven over 30hours since friday, but the fact that non of my extra goodies work in PC2 is hacking me off a bit ....;) Anybody have any suggestions?

If it uses the Shared Memory interface, when using the PC1 option it's the same interface as PC1 used (as I've used some PC1 apps with PC2). Have you verified that you 'currently' have it working in PC1 still?

I'm currently reinstalling PC to check whether it works in that, as I deleted PC after installing PC2. I'm pretty sure it was working in PC before I deleted it, and it works normally with all the other games that I have: R3E, AC, rF2, AMS, and AMS Beta. When I've tried it with the newly installed PC then I'll maybe know more. I havn't had problems like this since I used to fly MSFS back then :D

Edited: because my stupid i-phone screwed the reply up earlier today , or maybe it was my fat fingers... :whistling:

I had DashMeterPro running for rF2, AC, R3E, AMS, pCARS, etc. and didn't do anything special to get it to run with pCARS 2 other than setting shared memory in PC2. I have no idea if the UDP settings were necessary. I'm wondering if uninstalling PC1 caused some issues for you for PC2.

upload_2017-9-27_8-39-7.png

So, I have reinstalled pCars: the SRD-9C runs with pCars, but not with PC2. DashMeterPro also does not work with PC2, even with the settings you were kind enough to post up. And although, when I do a coms check, it says within the DashMeterPro installation on my Samsung Tablet "DashMeterPro communication OK" The IP is correct, the port number is correct, but still no workee :D
I don't understand how the SRD-9C could work anyway with PC2: PC2 has no plugin of its own, but is supposed to use the pCars plugin. But when I have both sims installed, and I activate the plugin in the SRD-9C UI, how does it know where to install the plugin? If I knew what the plugin is called, and where in the sim it is installed to, I could check to see if it's there. I'm waiting for an answer from renovatio to my email that I sent two days ago....I can't believe I'm the only one having problems....

I had DashMeterPro running for rF2, AC, R3E, AMS, pCARS, etc. and didn't do anything special to get it to run with pCARS 2 other than setting shared memory in PC2. I have no idea if the UDP settings were necessary. I'm wondering if uninstalling PC1 caused some issues for you for PC2.

View attachment 213849

I got my DMP to work but I had to choose PCars1 in both the Shared Memory and the Protocol boxes. It's kinda stuttery though, maybe I need to increase the frequency? I should mention that my DMP app hasn't been updated for well over a year, not sure if that affects anything. DashPi worked too but it was also stuttery.

I'm waiting for an answer from renovatio to my email that I sent two days ago....I can't believe I'm the only one having problems....

Trust me, you're not the only one...can't get mine to work with PCars2 either. I'm not sure but I'm guessing Renovatio's plugins work in a similar way as SimeVibe's, namely that they wait on the game's exe to launch. And since PCars2 has different exe's than the first game, that means a "no go" for the SRD-9C - yet. Guess we'll just have to wait for a new plugin...
The SRD-9C is a fine piece of kit, but I can't help but feel like Renovatio's always a bit late to the party when it comes to adding plugins for new games/sims.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back