GT Sport SR balancing?

Obviously at the start I was willing to accept the SR system would be buggy and tend to ‘best guess’ fault for incident but the more I play the worse it seems to be. I just did an 8 lap group 3 race at Nurburgring gp and got divebomed, bashed wide, rammed into constantly. Each time I lost SR points....... none of them were my fault yet I’m being pegged back for it....

Have they worked on the system at all or are they planning to?

I must admit it was the same for me at brands hatch the other day every time I came to druids I eased up/slowed down to take the bend I was shunted off the track and as far as I could see no one else was penalized, by the time I came to druids the next lap I had made up a couple of places only to be shunted off again. I thought this was the very thing that the system was supposed to prevent?

Next update includes some tweaks to the SR system, no idea if it'll fix these problems though.
Keep in mind though that having a computer system try to put blame on anyone in such incidents is highly complex and will most likely not be right every time either, so it might be just like with iRacing, if there's an incident all involved get punished, fairly or unfairly.

I have never, ever experienced a more flawed system in any game I ahve ever played in 30 years of gaming

Rammed into, driven into, slowed down to let people past, slowed the pace to lap alone.

Went from CC to DE

A complete and utter waste of time. And actually pretty shameful of this so called game sim genius.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back