Spyker F1 team F8-VII

Hey, I love spyker and i am very glad that i brought this game. I would like to have car in game but felt sad that it will replace Sahara Force India. I want to keep Force india and spyker along too! What should i do? :(

I would immidetely download it if it would/can replace Torro Rosso's Red bull. Mind you, Not the original red bull f1 car. The torro Rosso f1 car.

Hey, I love spyker and i am very glad that i brought this game. I would like to have car in game but felt sad that it will replace Sahara Force India. I want to keep Force india and spyker along too! What should i do? :(

I would immidetely download it if it would/can replace Torro Rosso's Red bull. Mind you, Not the original red bull f1 car. The torro Rosso f1 car.
I think it should be possible just like it was in F1 2011; that means, after backing up the Toro Rosso files, you copy and paste the Force India files and rename them to Toro Rosso. Then you download the mod, rename its files to Toro Rosso as well and paste it to the new Toro Rosso directory, replacing the "original"Toro Rosso files that used to be Force India files.

Savvy?

I think it should be possible just like it was in F1 2011; that means, after backing up the Toro Rosso files, you copy and paste the Force India files and rename them to Toro Rosso. Then you download the mod, rename its files to Toro Rosso as well and paste it to the new Toro Rosso directory, replacing the "original"Toro Rosso files that used to be Force India files.

Savvy?

I think it may work, But i am new to this and its a bit confusing to me. Even after renaming from sahara to torro rosso, I dont know which file to put where. I dont wanna end up renaming and replacing the wrong file and destroy my in game carrer. If you can please upload this spyker mod somewhere which can replace torro rosso and not sahara, It will be greatly appreciated by me. I mean, Can you upload this somewhere and you rename the files too? So that it will be easier for me to place them in their correct folder? Thank you.

this team was to the false time in the f1 2007!! this year where better !! it is the only one
mini f1 team that have arrived one piont in his first f1 year!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back