Sprint Pack Skin Requests - closed and completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
OK gents - I'm working on the overall RD skinpack - progress is, well, progressing - but there's a lot to do and it will take some time.

But what I want to do sooner than the overall skinpack is to create a "sprint pack" - comprising personalised Minis / Abarths / Elites, something I have mentioned before.

These three cars will form the short track sprint pack, which we will use more regularly than the other cars, because the short track racing in these cars is so close and so much fun.

To this end, what I want to do is to create a pack, with 3 cars each, personalised to you.

Your limitations are: whatever design / colours / sponsors you choose must be carried across all 3 cars (Mini / Abarth / Elite).

If you want to use a particular car from one of the existing Abarth or Elite skinpacks, you can choose it on a first come, first served basis, but you can only choose 1 (either 1 Abarth or 1 Elite), and then all three of your cars will use that colour scheme / sponsor. You can choose a number as well if you really want to, again on a first come, first served basis.

I'll do the skin creation for you if you can't do it yourselves, you just need to drop your requests off here.

You don't need to have a sponsor, a colour scheme will do.

So - fire away. My paintbrush it twitching (not a euphemism) :D

Terms & conditions: this offer limited to the core group of GTL-ers. JCL's or chancers need not apply.

Heh Heh Heh.
This'll be great. Gives everyone their own personal identity when racing. Good stuff.

I'm getting photoshop this weekend - I've already got a few ideas in mind.

Very much an Aussie thing going methinks. Hopefully it'll work!

Oh, whats a JCL or chancer?

Oh, whats a JCL or chancer?

A chancer is a slightly shady opportunist, who sees an opening and tries to work an angle to their advantage, irrespective of whether it's morally acceptable.

A JCL is a Johnny Come Lately - pretty self explanatory that one.

I pretty much mean people we've never heard of / raced with or against coming in and asking for some hot skin action

I don't know if this helps, but I just love the Toledo skin that Jarrod did for me sometime ago. It is becoming my signature scheme for WTCC and STCC Events. It has a somewhat Aussie theme, so maybe it gives some inspiration.

Attachments

• Grove Mill 1.jpg
    Grove Mill 1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Grove Mill 2.jpg
    Grove Mill 2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Grove Mill 3.jpg
    Grove Mill 3.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Grove Mill 4.jpg
    Grove Mill 4.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 233
Stuart old buddy, old pal, sook sook, hehe, I don't suppose you would be predisposed to painting an Abarth and Elite in the same sort of scheme and # as the Mini I sent would you? :wink2:

Sam

If I said they were already done, and they were what prompted this initiative, would you send me apes ivories and peacocks, even unto half your kingdom?

Because they are, and they were. :good:

• Bert Van Waes

Hey Stuart, i'm going to join in on the sprints,

A personalized Martini or Marlboro sponsor would be nce, could you do that for me? This is awesome initiative!! That way everybody has personal skins!

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline