Sprint Pack Skin Requests - closed and completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
OK gents - I'm working on the overall RD skinpack - progress is, well, progressing - but there's a lot to do and it will take some time.

But what I want to do sooner than the overall skinpack is to create a "sprint pack" - comprising personalised Minis / Abarths / Elites, something I have mentioned before.

These three cars will form the short track sprint pack, which we will use more regularly than the other cars, because the short track racing in these cars is so close and so much fun.

To this end, what I want to do is to create a pack, with 3 cars each, personalised to you.

Your limitations are: whatever design / colours / sponsors you choose must be carried across all 3 cars (Mini / Abarth / Elite).

If you want to use a particular car from one of the existing Abarth or Elite skinpacks, you can choose it on a first come, first served basis, but you can only choose 1 (either 1 Abarth or 1 Elite), and then all three of your cars will use that colour scheme / sponsor. You can choose a number as well if you really want to, again on a first come, first served basis.

I'll do the skin creation for you if you can't do it yourselves, you just need to drop your requests off here.

You don't need to have a sponsor, a colour scheme will do.

So - fire away. My paintbrush it twitching (not a euphemism) :D

Terms & conditions: this offer limited to the core group of GTL-ers. JCL's or chancers need not apply.

• Matt Crouch

indeeed... I'm doing my Abarth and the elite is still pretty much as above atm.
What happens with the whole sharing numbers over different cars thing?

It doesn't matter anyway, it's shared numbers within the car type that's the issue.

You can have an Elite numbered 789, a mini 789 & abarth 789 without any issues whatsoever.

But having two elites numbered 789 is the problem, and we've avoided that so far. :good:

Will we be ale to use the skinpack for the Nurburgring massacre? Don't want to push/give stress. It's just as this event will be broadcasted it would look real nice with your precious skins :) All up to you!

Getting really curious for my Classic British-Racing-Green-Betty-Boop-skin :drool:

I'm afraid not Kris - it won't be ready by then.

These Sprintpack skins will only be for us regulars during our Sprint nights / CotM events, and are personal rather than generic.

Plus if we use them, everyone who takes part has to download another skipack otherwise they get the same sort of issues as Bert got on Tuesday.

There will be a skinpack of mine used for Nords, but it will be the generic 9 -skin one. Hopefully the skins will be nicely shared out over the field.

arb_grp_8uR.jpg

• Bert Van Waes

Again Stuart, take yr time and the last thing i want to see is a man like you yourself working beyond himself for us.
Time enough on my side!:party2:

• Matt Crouch

tweak tweak tweak tweak

don't think the bit on the sides of mine looked quite right so here's how it is now. I'm hoping it looks a bit better while still being [relatively] subtle...

still need to add the line to the window on that elite. Not started the mini yet

Attachments

• elite.jpg
    elite.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 184
  • abarth.jpg
    abarth.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Matt Crouch

ho ho. I haven't examined the CSL skins as I've missed both events, but I see the vague similarity... must have been subliminally influenced :spy:

Actual Sprint Pack status news.

Skin painting
Completed Elites - Elites will have a dark / black interior for all cars
Completed Abarths
Completed Minis

Car files
Elites complete
Abarths complete
Minis in progress
All cars will be free (cost=0)

Icons
All cars will have the RD icons

BIK file
All cars in the sprint pack will have a static "RD Sprint Pack" picture to keep pack size down and for easy recognition

I've received Steve's cars, just waiting on Crouchers, and then I will finalise and upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%