Sprint Pack Skin Requests - closed and completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
OK gents - I'm working on the overall RD skinpack - progress is, well, progressing - but there's a lot to do and it will take some time.

But what I want to do sooner than the overall skinpack is to create a "sprint pack" - comprising personalised Minis / Abarths / Elites, something I have mentioned before.

These three cars will form the short track sprint pack, which we will use more regularly than the other cars, because the short track racing in these cars is so close and so much fun.

To this end, what I want to do is to create a pack, with 3 cars each, personalised to you.

Your limitations are: whatever design / colours / sponsors you choose must be carried across all 3 cars (Mini / Abarth / Elite).

If you want to use a particular car from one of the existing Abarth or Elite skinpacks, you can choose it on a first come, first served basis, but you can only choose 1 (either 1 Abarth or 1 Elite), and then all three of your cars will use that colour scheme / sponsor. You can choose a number as well if you really want to, again on a first come, first served basis.

I'll do the skin creation for you if you can't do it yourselves, you just need to drop your requests off here.

You don't need to have a sponsor, a colour scheme will do.

So - fire away. My paintbrush it twitching (not a euphemism) :D

Terms & conditions: this offer limited to the core group of GTL-ers. JCL's or chancers need not apply.

What I could do is to make the cars in this pack have prefixes to their numbers - take my mini "55" - I could rename the files "rd55" and call the car "rd55" in the *.car file?

Everything would stay transparent to users on the front end, and should eliminate the clashes for everyone.

It won't take long to do, I could re-do the lot in about 5 minutes.

OK for now Stu, it's only 3 Minis that have the prob and I've swapped the league ones out into a seperate folder and stuck them out of the way, just means I have to remember to swap them back for league running, I was just being an Inglo....:giggle:, Inconsiderate B85terd :wink2:

Sam

PS. I giggle everytime I read your sig or see the film mentioned in the cable lists.

• Bert Van Waes

Wow, Stuart. I just notice this....

I'm stunned and tx alot for this... present... as it seems...

I love it and will be thrilled to use the liverie!... Woot woot:desire:
Shame on me for noticing it just now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%