Spread a little happiness

Its not that I have anything against you guys...well only the ones that regularly beat me on the track, and to be honest thats most of you :) but it would be great to see more iRacers here at RD joining in our club events and leagues so I've reposted our summer attractions news to the official iRacing leagues and private hosting forum here, perhaps you might have some friends on iRacing that are not RD members? why not invite them along and spread a little happiness? :)

I will usually say something while in a practice or race about RD. If I get to see someones name a few times or start talking to them often I'll try to point them here. I think alot of people don't really go to alot of websites if that makes since. I have a friend that I have known for 15 years and he and I had just about every flight simulator out there, we played America's Army, and various other MMO titles as well. I know he was great and loved doing things like the events however he would NOT go to a website very often at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back