Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3L with a new update entry:

Some improvements

IMPORTANT : if you have installed a previous version, delete first the following folder : Gamedata/Vehicles/Porsche911_turbo

- reiza shaders added to the car by RSVMille42
- driver position corrected (RSV)
- new cameras (RSV)
- aero slipstream added
- addition of the "special edition" car (1993) with his 385hp.

Enjoy this great car ;-)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Imo, the camera is tilting excessively inside the cockpit now, pushing back and forth violently. Probably because of the changed camera position. I think this needs some additional adjustments. The effect is overdone right now i think.

edit: After another couple of laps the tilting feels especially excessive under heavy braking. I also find it a bit excessive when easing off throttle and accelerating/upshifting.

Last edited:
Hi Christo - sorry for the late reply. You won't need to activate the Spotter anywhere ingame to make it work.
Just make sure you have dotnet Fx installed and then launch the spotter plugin from inside the SpotterAddon folder.
Point it to your .PLR and it should work. Not sure if this will work - I have done clean install of GSC and simply copied the spotter in - and it worked. But maybe it was still pointing to my backup folder's .plr.
Let me know if you don't come right. Will try and help you get it running. As for the voice recognition - you'll have to install the latest SpotterAddon from the net, which will install a third party software to allow voice recognition. The setup is also done within the SpotterAddon plugin.

Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3L/3.6L with a new update entry:

1974 Specs

IMPORTANT : if you have installed version V1.5, 1.4 or 1.3 before, delete first the following folder : Gamedata/Vehicles/Porsche911_turbo
If you started with V1.6 it is ok.

- new rfm files
- engine description corrected
- mass adjustment (real car was 900 kgs + 80kgs for driver, not 1150 kgs)
- brake correction according to mass
- small tire adjustement

I advise to put this realfeel if you are a bit surprised by the light weight now (but not an obligation) :...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years