Spotter missing ?

Hi all,
Anybody having the same issue?
i installed the mucho pit crew patch and went exactely as instructed, and started with the bat file and after i do alt tab to start CC with ams or rfactor as intended, just once i had the spotter working for some seconds and then no more.
i tryed all i could think of but the spotter is missing totaly.
What am i doing wrong ?

if you use the AMS.exe as the plugin, you need to select Automobilista and check the Automobilista properties
if you use rfactor.exe, you need to select rFactor and check rfactor profile properties

you can filter the properties and search for SPOTTER

Thanks mucho,
here is the spotter page of rfactor, used for CC.
I personaly see nothing wrong in it.

In crew Chief select and start "Automoblista'

Start the downloaded Ams have parameters like this "Ams.exe 30 1 1"
Do not really need the parameters to test but good to have pit crew.
Start Race_Steam.exe
It have to be the steam version of Race 07!

When you drive out the Pitlane it should tell you if the Pit lane entrance is clear and shortly after that "your brakes are cold".
If you hear that and not the 'spotter' "car left or car right"use the CC config that that Mucho linked.
Recall I had issues with the Spotter and ended up using Mucho's CC for rf1 / Automobilista.

Good luck, hope it works for you.

Thank you but i am on the clear side on what you have enumerated.
I am not a noob on simulation, i tryed a lot of diff things to no avail. I have renamed extention the bat file to .txt and everything is fine in the parameters.
the Mucho's CC property page "spotter" is exactely same as mine, so no thats not a fix. beside i allways use Mucho "rfactor.exe" and choose rfactor in CC.
i have been saying this ad nauseum, i did the procedure as intended but for some reason i hear Jim and i never hear Clare.
The more plugins and patches are used, the more you can meet issues on the road.
So gonna go on from here and drive on other sim where the spotter is present until this issue is fixed.

Anyway thanks Bjarne for trying to help.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back