Cars Sportscars of the 90s!

Just uploading it now, will take a little while with my terrible internet. I've included the FBX file with the correct dummys in the correct scale etc, plus the working car. Do you want me to post it here or PM you it?

You'll see in the above pics the wheels are clipping through the brake disks, that's because they are set to the correct track width but the model is too wide. The driver is also in the wrong position but not much point setting that up till you have a finished interior.

Thanks! But for the moment i havent had plenty of motivation for ingame work.. i enjoy 3d work so i have actully passed my work to another modder who would like to give it a go..

Hopefully he will do some awsome work on the bmw.. otherwise im working with some other modding teams to bring my work ingame.. unfortanly none of them are assetto corsa active but in the end i hope my work will be present in both pcars2 rfactor2 and assetto corsa if everything goes well..

alright i havent posted alot and time has went well.. not ment to bump it but it will turn out like this i guess.. i just wanted to tell the work i have done has not really been wasted.. i was never keen on ingame work but i was contacted to join a rfactor 2 crew..
f7f1135d01fafdbfa76c98ad79c11195.png

511d6df4d01edbf87cfe2fa031f09164.png

3ad1607226743f82e3e0c47cefd2f617.png

2d2b2d46c3d44b47d504a6d230ac46b9.png

Bmw has gone very far from the first page preview.. i also did a courage. both of them will be brought to rfactor 2 but hopefully in the future it might get to assetto corsa too..i will try to push for a future assetto corsa port.. cant tell when and if it will happend as it is something i want.. i appriciate the kind support i recived here and it has helped me progress as a modeler! thanks for all everyone!

Well well well what I see over here :p
I don't know if you remember me (blablapif, the guy of the lm98 gtr2 mod), but I see you've made huge progress since your first mod few years ago :thumbsup:
The bad news (for me) is that after finishing for good that Porsche LMP1/98 (I started reworking it in october), I wanted to do the BMW, then I came on this topic by accident one night and saw you did it, few days ago I motivated my sefl to try the Courage and.....well you came back from death just to post a Courage ! x) (This coincidence motivated me to post tbh)

Hope to see your car (and mine) in AC one day, maybe this damn LM98 grid will be complete somewhere one day :D

Oh yeah i remeber you.. i really looked up too your work :D cant wait to drive the porsche lmp1998 in any game..

I really appriciate the kind compliments too.. you doing the porsche lmp1998 was a reason why i even did the kremer k8 lol

if we gotta speak coinsidence i was thinking of doing it bymyself too... one thing is already preatty much certain and that is my models will be in a rfactor2 mod.. depands on what you would want maybe i could help you getting in contact with some if you are intressted in rf2

We're coming full circle of
1549193679-sdxgsdf.png

here^^'

What car do plan to do next? Beacause if your list is the same as mine, I don't see point of doing it myself (except the "school" side of it, I don't know how to say it properly in english)), since it will be lesser quality version that will come later^^' (even if I'm not sur to even find somebody that can put them in AC, of if my of doing it my self will work)

For RF2 I don't know, I don't really care about the game, but someway at the least the car won't be a decoration model only so I guess its better than nothing

There will be some information i will tell but its within abit disclousure.. im not really supposed to say to much beside im doing my best to have it avaible in assetto corsa.. let me drop you a pm

yes and suprising tons.. but we done our best to keep it mostly quiet and it will stay so for a while.. Im working with a couple of guys and togheter we formed a team with passion for sportscarcars around the 90s era...THeres alot going trough and things might be rf2 primarly... But everything planned it might be in assetto corsa one day.. I cant say or show as we decided not to..

But a few might know us but only from private conversations.. The only content i will show is whats already been posted as you can see in this thread..

But im gonna be nice :p so i can show this.. its very unreletad for the prototypes as you can tell its not really a prototype lol.

But some here reworking a older 911 wanted a 964.. i told them they could use mine if they botherd.. If they still needed it feel free to contact me.. They wanted a roadcar but hehe

I made a roadcar kit but i actully forgetten where i stored it haha
469c39f44e89cbeba82ef20248260bf2.png

845a4ee07029d6695f4a617f5d3c9aae.png

290da29e5c7640c1f6752721bcc89e5e.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your inquiry but im not intressted in gt-planet atm. I struggled to learn and find motivation for car porting to ac so i have become a modeler only for a diffrent project. However if theres anything i have no problems being contacted trough pms as some might not enjoy a old thread being bumped.

If you do bring it to AC, hit me up for physics. I have most of the 964 roadcars done (Except the AWD versions, which I could also do but am not interested in) and with minor updates it'd be up to the current standard. Racecars can be built from that base, then.

hi no news or updates. Cant say anything is active. Im a modeler and havent had energy or motivation to learn how to port cars to ac.

i have been doing some models for a rf2 only mod team wich has been great. Cant say or spoil anything but who doesent like a v12 lmr lol. Unfortanly i havent done or planned anything on the ac side due to me being busy.

I do however have a quick model of a wr lm94 i made as a mod for gtr2. Not super accurate but if anyone wants to port it to ac im open for it
5ac93fae75edcaab91e6e23ed71ed72a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

hi no news or updates. Cant say anything is active. Im a modeler and havent had energy or motivation to learn how to port cars to ac.

So why create a WIP thread here ?

• Deleted member 223075

Another quality message from you...

I’m sure he didn’t have the intention to lose interest along the way...

Yeah it's a quality message don't be mad. If you know nothing on how to port a car to AC no point to create a thread and show your work. It's useless. Also if all you talk is about RF2.

There is a dedicated thread related to RF2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back