rF2 Sports Car Challenge @Le Mans Wednesday 15 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roman Liebich

Prototypes @ Le Mans and I have to withdraw..
I'm really sorry but I'm currently in process of moving into a new apartment in another city, switching jobs and I simply can't find enough time for racing..
Hopefully from November I'll be ready..
Have fun!

hi there friends

im very sorry cant join the race tonight since yesterday a big strom cause

somethinhg strage to my router and my conection is very rare hope to solved
the problem today but dont now at what time better sing me out

very sorry

hope join you all next one

thank u very much:thumb:

Driver swap works, Patrick and I did a cold swap although I was thrown back to desktop when I reswapped - maybe due to realfeel and tvstyle plugins. Just disabled both and try again.

Right now Patrick has changed the server to allow hot swaps just to test it...

Meet us on the Teamspeak server..

Yessss it worked well but indeed some things have to be set good before you can do this without probs. But a great test night and i have to thank all ppl for helping out and Damian and Mario for helping us with the car setups.
More coming soon !!:thumb:

Well I will be waiting for the proper event as rFactor and LMP cars is where your really going to see my full potential if I try hard enough (am not that fast in race07 compared to rF )

It's a shame there is not that many good fully legal LMP mods out as that mod we used is fun but it's not the best of mods for rFactor, but it's fun and will do, just have to make sure people are ready for the events as the lmp cars aren't very easy to drive :wink:

Thanks for wanting to setup these LMP events Patrick also. :thumb:

Nice one :thumb: My lap should of been a 312.8 though, but will be close come race day no doubt :cool:

Only problem is me and mario might have to do normal driver swap and lose a minute on you guys as Mario uses loads of plugins and has problems with hot swaps :(

The problem is that you only have 1 Lap at 3:12.

We have all laps at 3:13.

I'am joking.

LOL. LOL.

And if there are no bug for online race...... we can do 3:06.

Patrick you have test the setup for offline? Try it and see.

It seems to be a Audi and Bentley bug. There are no diferences with other cars I test.

Best regards,

P.S.- Next time is with trucks

Ah. And see my comment about the download section. A Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back