rF2 Sports Car Challenge @Le Mans Wednesday 15 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

ack... weds suddenly got booked out - so i'm gonna haveta step out this time... have a good swap and i'll catch ya at the next one :D

Server is up !!:thumb:

I can connect and get the track loaded but when getting to the next screen I see nothing but the boxes and menus. The Race button is blacked out and if I enter the garage I can't change anything. I'm having the same problem when trying to connect to my own server. No problems running this mod locally. Anyone having connected to the server and have it working?

I can connect and get the track loaded but when getting to the next screen I see nothing but the boxes and menus. The Race button is blacked out and if I enter the garage I can't change anything. I'm having the same problem when trying to connect to my own server. No problems running this mod locally. Anyone having connected to the server and have it working?
No problems here, i tested the server before putting it public.
If you have the same problem with other servers i think you have the problem yourself. Did you check if you are on spectator mode ? Its in MP settings.

You saved my day:thumb:

Now I only get a SCC_AS.rfm mismatch. Could be since I also installed the 2003 addon?

I get that mismatch too - its because the server doesn't have the 2003 addon, whereas me and you do.

You need to update the server with the 2003 addon, then there won't be any mismatches and there is also a bigger range of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%