Sport Coupe Concept Competition.

Rules :

-Unlimited numbers of doors.
-Minimum of 200 HP and maximum of 550 hp.
-Maximum lenght : 5.2 M
-Any type of engine modifications without getting out the power specifications.
-Prices between U$$ 35.000,00 and U$$ 350.000,00
-Any type of fuel (gas , etanol , diesel , eletric , hidrogen , etc)
-CG and Non-cg shaders required.
-Last racer version compatible.
-Scripts allowed.
-Competition ends : 4 months later the beggining.

Competitors :

1-Raphael Buthmann
2-KS95
3-Camsinny
4-Harey
5-stop!ng
6-206

Competition Ends :

July 24th

Rules :

-Unlimited numbers of doors.
-Minimum of 200 HP and maximum of 550 hp.
-Maximum length : 5.2 M
-Any type of engine modifications without getting out the power specifications.
-Prices between U$$ 35.000,00 and U$$ 350.000,00
-Any type of fuel (gas , etanol , diesel , eletric , hidrogen , etc)
-CG and Non-cg shaders required.
-Last racer version compatible.
-Scripts allowed.
-Competition ends : 4 months later the beginning.

Hm, Non-Cg shaders...
On what kind of aspects would you judge the cars ?
Also, the car could have a 550hp engine & fly away if it weights 500 kg, so you should constrain the car weight to a certain number...

Was thinking to do aircraft tests with Racer Newton engine lately, idk seems possible....physically talking for sure. :D

I have an super car made by me in another program, and i want it to import in racer for a long time, but i didnt had the motivation. Could this be the time for me to make it happen? :D but it will be very hard.. maybe i will need to make it scratch made for racer ... :(

It's worth it haha. I just took a picture of my blueprint and re-drew it in Photoshop. It's now quite a bit shorter. It has giant wheel arches for giant wheels, but I think I may have to change that since the engine will be in the rear.. hmm.

About the wheight , we need categories. Coupe cars are a complex and large type of cars , if you want to do a small coupe in the competition you can , or a big car with a big engine , a small car with a charger or turbo you can . ^^

Let's judge te physics. If they are 'real' and possible , how the car handles and about non-cg shaders , some people don't have access to the latest racer beta , so let's give a chance for them to test and give them opinions about it and vote . :D

I'll post my car now.

I'll give it a shot, but mine will more so be a major rework to the Iota, can't guarantee I'll even finish. As I'm starting my new job tuesday, and I'll be working 10 hours a day, and well basically I won't have too much time, but I will have some.

I'm gonna give it a try... again^^
Would be a brialliant comp to get pratice with Blender. And I have some more time now than I had back during the last contest.
Going to start sketching right today.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back