Sponsored Gloves for Top Teams

Sponsored Gloves for Top Teams

Here its!, my mod to play in carrer with sponsored gloves, only for top teams.

Include gloves for Ferrari, Red Bull, Mclaren, Mercedes & Lotus. I take out personal logos in mercedes gloves (schumis dragon & nicos logo). The only problem is the mirroed glove in the left hand but i prefer this than a empty gloves. I just decide to share it. I hope you like it!.

Remember made backup of your original files.

Just copy and paste in your game folder.

Gloves previews:

sponsoredgloves1.jpg

sponsoredgloves2.jpg

Direct link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1f88cltt0rio6j

Update 1.1 (Sauber Sponsored Gloves)

http://www.mediafire.com/?a48wzxox7ifaf2w

Enjoy it!

:roflmao:

Excellent work!
Makes such a huge difference especially for Ferrari and Lotus, where the original gloves looked like red condoms.

Would you consider doing one for Sauber as well?
The originals are probably the most bland in the entire game - over-exposed white, almost texture-less.

I've been trying for the past couple of days to replace them with something else (from Mclaren) but haven't had any success.
Thought it would be a straightforward process of replacing hightxt .pssg files in characters/models but it doesn't work. I probably need to swap more files.
Would really appreciate any help (new Sauber gloves or some advice of what I need to do to replace the originals with the one's you already made).

Many thanks

Later edit
Think I've done it.
I renamed the Mclaren files from your mod with the originals for Sauber and replaced them with a simple copy/paste.
Only caveat is at session loading (specifically - the short scene when the driver goes in the car). For those few seconds the game still shows the original Sauber skins (suit, gloves, etc).
But once in the garage and, most importantly, on the track it's showing the Mclaren ones, like so:

glovessauber.jpg

Excellent work!
Makes such a huge difference especially for Ferrari and Lotus, where the original gloves looked like red condoms.

Would you consider doing one for Sauber as well?
The originals are probably the most bland in the entire game - over-exposed white, almost texture-less.

I've been trying for the past couple of days to replace them with something else (from Mclaren) but haven't had any success.
Thought it would be a straightforward process of replacing hightxt .pssg files in characters/models but it doesn't work. I probably need to swap more files.
Would really appreciate any help (new Sauber gloves or some advice of what I need to do to replace the originals with the one's you already made).

Many thanks

Later edit
Think I've done it.
I renamed the Mclaren files from your mod with the originals for Sauber and replaced them with a simple copy/paste.
Only caveat is at session loading (specifically - the short scene when the driver goes in the car). For those few seconds the game still shows the original Sauber skins (suit, gloves, etc).
But once in the garage and, most importantly, on the track it's showing the Mclaren ones, like so:

glovessauber.jpg

To see your gloves when he enter in the car, or during celebrations, you made the same change in characters / model / higtx_driver.

PS: I can work in sauber gloves. Give me sometime to do it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back