This app shows:
  • Your best lap and sectors
  • Your optimal lap and optimal sectors
  • Your last lap and sectors
  • Your current lap and sectors
Installation:
unzip to ...Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\

Read more about this resource...

First update didn't work for me, nothing changed. Gonna try the second update soon.

By the way if you can color the fonts as purple, green and white it would be perfect. If the current lap's sectors are best ones they might be purple and if only better than last one green..

It works ok now. I couldn't notice a distinctive frame drop. Thank you.

Advice:
Color times (best(purple) and better(green))

Tried the latest version and no visible drop in FPS .. however ... I did notice the game started jerking after I completed a lap .. this would need looking at .. also .. color coding splits that are down in red & up in green would be good .. for a quick glance to see how the lap is going. keep at it .. it will get there

Tried the latest version and no visible drop in FPS .. however ... I did notice the game started jerking after I completed a lap .. this would need looking at .. also .. color coding splits that are down in red & up in green would be good .. for a quick glance to see how the lap is going. keep at it .. it will get there
Hi Border, thanks for your feedback.
I'll consider include colors in next version and performance problem was solved in version 1.0.3.
Thanks!!

I am still getting a little stuttering .. I am using v 1.3 and have deleted the .ini file , this is good but smoothness for me is paramount. My rig runs AC at 145 - 150 FPS solidwith zero stuttering. If this keeps stuttering I will uninstall. Shame I do like having the info on screen.

Hi Murillo,

After completing 2 laps at Grobnik I have only one sector timing.
My laps are 1.27.300 and 1.26.500 with Evora GX without going off the track (if it's necessary to let you know)

Here is a screenshot.
112z.jpg

I'm using v.1.0.5

I deleted the .ini file and it worked for the first lap. But then, it stopped working and no more sector and lap times shown.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%