F1 2010 Spinning Out

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Need a bit of help with this problem. I always seem to spin out in corners. I can lap up to 2 seconds faster than most of the AI and then I'll spin out, effectively wasting all the hard work and effort. This is making me increasingly frustrated with this game. Any ideas?

Wouldnt 70/30 cause the car to spin out more you would really want more weight in the back to save oversteer more understeer less oversteer i play with 80/20 but i dont give a damn bout oversteer cause it rarely happens

I noticed wet sets are 40/60 or so.....so I tried moving it to the front, and it seemed to work better for me, except for t3 at Bahrain which seems to be the real challenge when it comes to exiting.

I noticed wet sets are 40/60 or so.....so I tried moving it to the front, and it seemed to work better for me, except for t3 at Bahrain which seems to be the real challenge when it comes to exiting.
yeah further weight to the back during wet weather stopping the back end stepping out i would suggest using cruise setting on throttle map but chances are it wont be available because its the opening race of the season and no R&D objectives are usually done at that stage

and i might try that in merc see what its like lol its good in cockpit in ferrari and mcclaren

I was being more careful around turn 4 and its high curb. So many times I've been caught by that. Other than that I just drove the perfect race and hardly went off track.
Yes, turn 4 can make or break u. Even touching the kerb for me was disaster. However, I think the main reason for that is because my suspension isn't tuned the best it can be because my revs jump at the apex of turn 4 and a couple of other places on that track. That leads me to believe that my wheels are leaving the ground... bad, bad, bad

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 415 39.8%