PC2 Spinning in Corners

I have an issue where I brake, heading straight, and still, the car spins, regardless of wheel input going in. I do not know how to fix this, because everything I have looked up says to just make sure the wheel input is close to zero (which it is). I also have the issue mid-corner, and just cannot seem to keep the car going in the right direction. Thanks to anyone who helps. (p.s. I have another issue with my wheel, it jerks back and forth very violently when going down long straights, to the point that I can't control the wheel and sometimes lose the car)

What car is this? Is it front engined? For example, the Mercedes AMG GT3 will have this effect, as you're braking hard into the corner, sending the weight to the front of the car and causing the rear to go light and the car begins to slide.

If a car spins while braking in a straight line it's likely your rear wheels locking up. Similar to using the handbrake in a rallye car.
As mentioned above: put the brake bias to the front! This will cause the front to lock up first and make it impossible to turn in but you'll get an idea of the effect of the brake bias.

This is why all drivers have the brake bias in good reach of their hands. You need to change it depending on the track and weather conditions or when the tyre wear is uneven etc.

Micheal Schumacher did adjust the brake bias for each corner during qualifying laps with his left thumb on the wheel. That shows how much effect it has :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%