Spielberg

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks you Mitja Bonca for your fantastic job, it's real pleasure to drive on this circuit, the tarmac texture looks great !! Just a request, if it is possible, can you add F1 adboads, or what is the way, to make Spielberg F1Gp configuration at best as possible himself ? I had look in other Track in "Textures" folder in track folder, some f1 adboards, maybe the easiest way to add in game ? thanks for your job ;)

Thanks you Mitja Bonca for your fantastic job, it's real pleasure to drive on this circuit, the tarmac texture looks great !! Just a request, if it is possible, can you add F1 adboads, or what is the way, to make Spielberg F1Gp configuration at best as possible himself ? I had look in other Track in "Textures" folder in track folder, some f1 adboards, maybe the easiest way to add in game ? thanks for your job ;)
Personally I hate f1's commercial boards (they are even worse than Kunos advertises him self ;) ), so this is not gonna be included.
But I could create textures swap, with the one that are now on, with the others. But it would take some time. Is it really worth it? :)

Last edited:
Thank's for you reply ;) , it's your job, your tracks is good like this, you make it as best to you as possible, if it's a hard work to modify or add this request, i can't ask to you to waste your time for this :)

• Deleted member 223075

So, if i understand, Kunos use your mod ?

And yes, same as other, very good job.

Thanks for the answer Mitja, just sent some beer money your way :)

Personally I'm quite happy to not have current F1 billboards because I run the Ferrari 2002 here, so it's more "multi-year" without specific advertisements (yes I know back then it was A1-Ring, but basically the same layout).

Mitja, I know it's a big task, but would you maybe consider doing the old "Österreichring" 1970 or 1975 (with Hell-S Chicane) afterwards? You have at least the basic topography already in place. We have at least three Stock Formula One cars that fit the old circuit, and Kunos will only do the modern layout so you'd *really* be filling a gap there.

Very good work done, Mitja :thumbsup:... many thanks for it.;)

Could you have a look at the way different versions are organized in your files ?
I noticed yesterday that only the main version ( Spielberg ) appears in ACServer Manager ... when I prepared and launched the combo for our next championship round at our league.

Finally, I modified the server_cfg.ini manually just in order to be sure everything was correct and avoid some connection problems.
It appeared that way:
CONFIG_TRACK=
TRACK=spielberg

in place of the normal way:
CONFIG_TRACK=circuit_full
TRACK=spielberg

No problem for me when I know it ... but maybe problems for those who only use ACServer Manager to run a server.

That's weird, I have 3 versions listed on Server Manager. Only ran the full circuit on a private server, though.
Also, server_cfg.ini was properly saved as:
CONFIG_TRACK=circuit_full
TRACK=spielberg
Could you have failed to press save, update content, and only then launch server (or forgot to delete a previous version of the track)?

Only flaw I see is the missing map, but the fix posted above does it for now.

I always use JSGME to install mods, tracks, apps, graphical mods ... and I'm sure I unactivated the previous version.
I deleted it from Mods folder and installed the 2.0 and activated it with JSGME as usual.
Maybe for once (as I never had problems before with it ) something from the previous version remained in the game.
I'll delete it once again manually this time and reinstall afterwards.

Thanks for your remark, AlleyViper ;)

Np, and sorry if I'm just stating the obvious, as I couldn't confirm the bug on my side. Maybe confirm if under assettocorsa\content\tracks \spielberg is removed and if the dir structure is correct after JSGME re-installs it. Also, if there's also any other older version under a different name, that acSM could be listing first and then ignoring the correct folder. There's a chance that if you manually place fixes or new files in a dir previously created by JSGM, it might fail to remove it completely afterward.
Good luck!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back