Speedforce Raceway for GTR EVO

Sam J Simpson

250RPM
Jan 1, 2007
This is a truly STUNNING first track attempt, graphics and modeling are excellent, it drives really well in the Evo C6R, a bit one liney some places but makes up for it elsewhere, T1/2 chicane will sort the men from the boys, the long Parabolic turn midway through the lap is so much fun, the Race Club just has to run an event on this.........PLEASE!!

Sam

OH!! and BTW, it is available for GTR2, GTL and rFactor too

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I'm all for an event on this track, it's simply stunning. With all the conversions going around it's nice to finally see some original work :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Nice to see some original work finally. I would love to test it out. But since i am banned at NG i dont have any chance of uploading this track to the server.

Oh well...

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Feb 25, 2008
I can send you it on MSN Bram if you wish.

Or we could get the guy to show us his work here. I could PM him.

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Feb 25, 2008
I had a go yesturday and its amazing!! One of the best tracks you can get and very good detail.

D

dwkulcsar

Is there any place to get this track? nogrip no longer has it.

Dustin Barton

500RPM
Oct 5, 2008
This track is a blast, thanks for bringing it to GTR Evolution. I noticed only two corners where the AI was a bit slow, though at the same time, i could have been pushing my car a bit too much, but overall, one of the funnest tracks i've driven in a while.